Colourworks by Engelmods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Any interest in a few glamour shots with the build going full RGB? Haha. It goes full RBG when I turn it off or wake it from sleep, and while it almost induces an epileptic seizure, it looks cool for a few seconds. (Before becoming grossly annoying.)
    Go for it! Also interesting other solid colors like red and etc.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• I threw in the last one to show why I chose such a dark tint when I tinted the tempered glass panels: it really subdues an otherwise obnoxiously visually loud build. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seboo View Post

I have to say, I love crisp and clean build like yours. It wouldn't suprise me to see you at the top spot.

It all comes down to preferences and taste. I guess the judges will have a hard time this week!
        I agree. While we know the overall weighting, we don't know how each of the judges will interpret each of our builds based on their own tastes and experience. Or what value they place on work done manually vs CNC vs with some outside assistance, what partial marks will be awarded for an incomplete build, incomplete cable management , how photographic skill, staging, or quality/quantity enter into it. The list goes on. All I can say is that there is a lot of talent here, it will be very close, and we will all be happy for the winner. There are no losers here, it's all about enjoying our passion!

Comment

• Thank you everyone for following along in this log. I'm obviously a little gutted at the results, but considering the quality of the builds in this year's competition any placing is justifiable.

This was my first ever mod, so next year I'll be back to the drawing board with another build.

Comment

• Hold your head up high. I honestly have no idea how you weren't even in the top 3.

Comment

• I give you the pseudo official Bungwirez Rookie of the Year award.

It comes with only my distinct brand of personal admiration.
              And the promise that next year ... you will be at the mercy of even more amateur modders.

So Please. Bring it back in 2019.
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                I give you the pseudo official Bungwirez Rookie of the Year award.

It comes with only my distinct brand of personal admiration.
                And the promise that next year ... you will be at the mercy of even more amateur modders.

So Please. Bring it back in 2019.
                Thanks for the unofficial award, haha. But after giving it some thought, I'm going to pass on the competition next year. Best of luck to those who enter, though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mulletsoldier View Post

Thanks for the unofficial award, haha. But after giving it some thought, I'm going to pass on the competition next year. Best of luck to those who enter, though!
                  Don't be doing that, I hope to be competing with your next year as I didn't have time this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X