Spy vs Spy by PCModsCanada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spy vs Spy by PCModsCanada

After sitting out of last years competition and thanks to Mr. PipeBomb giving my a push I have decided to enter a build for the competition (time permitting). The theme of this build will be based on the comic/show Spy vs Spy and will be Black.White with Red/Silver accents. Below is the planned hardware for the build:

- Corsair x570 White
    - EVGA 1070 SC with AlphaCool Block
    - EK Res and CPU Block
    - ASRock Z370 Tachi
    - Intel 8700K

I plan to do lots of custom CNC acrylic work as well as cable sleeving. GL to all the competitors.

--James (PCModsCanada)

Click image for larger version

Name:	40868937_333663520710326_7573046766220607488_n.png
Views:	87
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	84136

Mad magazine and madTV was such a huge part of my growing up, I'm super excited to see the final result! I've probably got a few old VHS tapes somewhere in storage that I taped spy vs spy on from madTV episodes.

rock on man! This is gonna be exciting to see

Comment

A blast from the past.
      I loved the mad magazine as a kid.
      Looking forward to the build
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

This is one of my favorite video games of all time - played it for days on my C-64
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Cheers... Would of like to see this build, a lot of thoughts in my head. like black n white loops. constantly intertwining them.. Hope to see you again next year tho, I just am presuming you have sadly given up.. hopefully nothing tragic happened in your life since you post. See ya next year!

Comment

Working...
          X