No announcement yet.

Dr. Peltier recycling a hot Storage Server, time for a Brain Freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I played around with the camera a lot... finally figured it all out, needed to ramp up exposure.
    As I was reassembling the system however. I got to the same point I did last time, and I saw all that green behind the tubes and once again thought, ya it'll look better covered.
    Although after I finished and added the white light, I realized, the green Mobo takes way better pictures, and brings back a nostalgic you just don't see to much of anymore.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	85358 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	85359

Comment

In closing, I learnt a lot more again this year. Overall it was really fun, and I really enjoyed it. It sure took a lot of patience bending all that pipe, and I'm sure if I didn't freehand it, I would never of been able to do it... I have some pretty bendy twisty bends throughout. Next year however, bigger case. In saying that I still remember seeing a Level 10 GT back in my high school days, since then I have had quite a few thought about how to modify it... hmm wonder if I could ever find one on the cheap. Anywho that's next years thoughts.

Thanx for the competition this year everybody, time for me to finally get over and start viewing it all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	85368 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	85367 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	85366 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	85365
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow, those nighttime shots really change the character of the green mobo and brown noctua fan! I like it! There is a lot going on in a small space, with peltier cooling to boot. Nice job.

Comment

I considered painting the noctua fans, but was once told... no never change the colour pf a noctua ... it's that colour for a reason, anyone who looks at the system will know imidiatly ... you care, those are noctuas!
          yea my baby sis bailed on taking pictures so I learnt more about the cannon camera... it was rely hard to getgood shots of the rig.. looking back I wish i took more of the back..hopefully the judges can judge the rear from durring the build..sure was tight spacing.

Comment

Great build Markes12344. Especially like the way you mounted the reservoirs. So much to look at.
            The SLOB : A 3570K Build
            Down & Out : A 2600K Build
            V-353 : A 4770K Build

Comment

This is very unique build. It like a puzzle or find hidden object game.
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
              X