Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing job seboo
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Best project ever !

Comment

Awesome work man! I hope to get into some fun distro plate projects as soon as my cnc arrives! Its Unfortunate it didnt quite all work out as planned, it still looks I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E. I'm sure once it's all finished and fixed up 100% you'll be happy with the finished result! You had so much more go right than what ended up going wrong and you're a brilliant dude! You'll have it perfected before long! I know it!

even still, it's some serious EYE CANDY as it currently is! Great work and hope to mod against you again next year!!! I'll definitely be chatting with you in the near future about your experience with CAD/CAM as I start playing with it more!

Comment

This isn't modding, it it custom fabrication from scratch at the highest level. All hail Seboo, God of case creation! You are really in a league of your own here. Too bad about the teething problems, but you covered so much ground! Now that you have the learning curve done, you will be even more of a threat next year. Beautiful job.

Comment

Seboo, I can't even imagine how proud you must be of Glass Cannon, and all of your work in general. Hope you decide to carry on with a build log when you fine tune it. Beautiful build!
            The SLOB : A 3570K Build
            Down & Out : A 2600K Build
            V-353 : A 4770K Build

Comment

Looks like you can start your own high end case manufacturer. Looks as good as the custom stuff singularity computers, hex gear make. There's lot of room in the high end pc case industry with caselabs gone and hex gear being always out of stock.

Comment

You were not kidding last year. Respect
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thank you guys for your support, I truly appreciate it.
                  For sure I'm proud, but I will need more time to make it as expected. A lot of time and effort went into this build, I'm glad you liked it.

And as Grinder said, the learning curve is now behind me. Watch out for the next competiton!

Comment

Originally posted by Seboo View Post
                    Thank you guys for your support, I truly appreciate it.
                    For sure I'm proud, but I will need more time to make it as expected. A lot of time and effort went into this build, I'm glad you liked it.

And as Grinder said, the learning curve is now behind me. Watch out for the next competiton!
                    All in favor of banning Seboo from next competition? In all seriousness the fact you build an entire case from scratch puts you on another level.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he is sponsored by then

Comment

Last years winning build was also a scratch build and we never banned Frank so why would we ban seboo?
                        If he turns pro then we won't allow him to join otherwise bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
                          Last years winning build was also a scratch build and we never banned Frank so why would we ban seboo?
                          If he turns pro then we won't allow him to join otherwise bring it.
                          Sarcasm, not saying actually ban him

Comment

All good, just making sure things are clear

Comment

Originally posted by bms97 View Post

Sarcasm, not saying actually ban him
                              Laughed at the joke, but with with Hooded in clarification.
                              __________________________________________________
                              Retro Build: Build Log,
                              Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                              Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                              Venom Build: Build Log,
                              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                              Orange Build: Final Video
                              HTPC Build: Final Video
                              __________________________________________________

Comment

High Five Seboo.

and since I'm officially announcing my own personal entrance into next years comp... it looks like you've set the bar.

Well done Sir.
                                HAF932 Mods
                                C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X