X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really happy withe the result !

Comment

Comment

Making an excellent cable management is always difficult for me. That motherboard is the worst for that. Especially the sata connector. Truth is there's nowhere else where they could fit them.

I try do to a more organic cable management, not to bend to much the wire... except for the snake pit that is under the PSU shroud.

Comment

I try do to a more organic cable management, not to bend to much the wire... except for the snake pit that is under the PSU shroud.

I’ve mounted the waterpump on a damped acrylic plate screwed directly to the case.

Comment

Comment

Looks great, very clean, tasteful mods. I liked the PSU cable super highway as it enters the mono, and the little touches like the GPU support.

Excellent job!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                Looks great, very clean, tasteful mods. I liked the PSU cable super highway as it enters the mono, and the little touches like the GPU support.

Excellent job!
                thanks. I"m already thinking about next year built. That's great as long i don't start building it two week before the end of the competition.

Comment

2 weeks for a mod like that, imagine what you could do within a couple of months.
                  Great mod Francois, the overall look of the case is awesome. The shiny PSU cover and the honeycomb panels are the best parts for me, it's so classy!

Comment

Such an awersome build with an older case. Really like grills mod and diy bispower ram cover is really next level of skill.
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Francois, The transformation of your Mini R2 into Axiom was a pleasure to watch. Great job!
                      The SLOB : A 3570K Build
                      Down & Out : A 2600K Build
                      V-353 : A 4770K Build

Comment

Thanks Guy, I really like to mod older case, make the most of it. I still got an old poweredge server case that i would like to mod someday, Maybe next year !

Comment

That would be cool. I am looking for an old, non functional IBM PC from 1981 to mod. I actually had one, but it was working and I didn't have the heart to trash it, so I sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                            That would be cool. I am looking for an old, non functional IBM PC from 1981 to mod. I actually had one, but it was working and I didn't have the heart to trash it, so I sold it.
                            That would be an awesome project too. Result are not in yet an we are already thinking about next year ! Thats insane !

Comment

Congrats, Francois!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
                                Congrats, Francois!
                                Thank's ! It is really appreciated from someone as skillful as you !

Comment

Working...
                                X