• Show
Clear All

Motherboard Tray : Carbon Fiber

Comment

Final Fitment and adjustments.

Comment

Reserved

Comment

Glad to see another log started good luck and have fun!!

Comment

So stoked to have you here SystemTech Im really glad to see you decided to join the competition!

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Comment

Wow, full desk build nice.
                Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

So ive added a few updates on the first page.
                  Almost caught up to where i am curretly haha.

Comment

Awesome build, is it weird that I'm super jealous of your luscious green yard and awesome work space + power tools?!

Comment

Originally posted by sexpot View Post
                      Awesome build, is it weird that I'm super jealous of your luscious green yard and awesome work space + power tools?!
                      You weren't the only one who noticed the grass :p I am also a lawn enthusiast hahaha something strangely satisfying about a perfect lawn.

Keep up the good work SystemTech As a former fiberglass technician its great to see the carbon fiber weave come out!

Comment

Thanks guys.
                        The grass kinda takes care of itself other than weekly cutting in summer

As for the tools and workspace, I inherited a nice workbench in the basement when we bought the house, and for the bigger/dustier things I just use the outdoor tables.

I've always loved the finished effect of carbon fiber and the vinyls just looks horrible vs the real thing but does add ALOT more work and cost. The first time I worked with carbon fiber was on a car of mine, where I skinned the interior feature panels in carbon fiber. I learned a lot there but am still learning as I go :p but the finished product of authentic carbon fiber is awesome. It has such depth to it haha.

Does anyone want to vote on the indent for the power buttons? I'm leaning towards 5, as I think it fits the AORUS theme the best, but will it still be cool if I change motherboards in the future to a different brand?

Comment

lol I should hit you up maybe in DM for tips on lawn care. I have two, very much what ever the opposite of green thumbs are and would love to get rid of all the clover and crap in my lawn and have a nice lawn for once and keep it looking like a post apocalyptic wasteland lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X