No announcement yet.

Blue-Carbon Desk PC - By SystemTech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks haha. I have been doing some more work offline but will only have the update ready next week sometime sadly. but its nearing completion and i will have a decent amount of time for final tweaks etc so i am happy with that.

Sounds like we need a lawn competition aswell here

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HZ8hSBE.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	88517

Comment

Thats fantastic and very impressive. Great lawn

Comment

Updated. Only 2 posts to go and i hope to finish the one by the end of the week

Comment

Ok officially placed my last order for parts.
            DazMode If you can work wonders and somehow ship order 59541 out today, you will be a hero in my books, more than you already are

Comment

Looking forward to more pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                Looking forward to more pics!
                Thanks. Huge updated just added

Comment

Was looking for things added to the end of the log rather than the reserved areas

Things are coming together nicely!

Comment

Hahaha, yeah i wanted everything all nice and together and to flow well for those reviewing the build log post completion.
                    Its nearing completion now though. A few small things to do and then she should be all done for CAMC 2019 it will never be completely done

Comment

LOL Yea with almost any modder, a build is really never done... well... for me anyway haha. I'm always tweaking the builds I have in my office.

I kinda wish I had the forethought to do like you did and create placeholder posts for your build, great idea!

Also your carbon fiber work is sick! Awesome job!

-dave

Comment

Originally posted by dknourek View Post
                        LOL Yea with almost any modder, a build is really never done... well... for me anyway haha. I'm always tweaking the builds I have in my office.

I kinda wish I had the forethought to do like you did and create placeholder posts for your build, great idea!

Also your carbon fiber work is sick! Awesome job!

-dave
                        Thanks alot. I am very happy with the outcome of the carbon work.
                        I am hoping that i can finish up in the next week or 2 Everything is fitted and working currently but needs some adjustments and finishing touches.

Comment

Ok, this mod is officially complete. See the first post for the completed pics
                          Thank you to Daz, the organizers, sponsors and other modders.
                          Its been great

Comment

Truly appreciate you taking the time to join the Dazmode forums, and taking part in this years CAMC.
                            May the judges appreciate your work as much as your colleagues!

Comment

Awesome job completing the desk!! Love the blue aura!

Good luck!

Comment

Ambitious and unique build I love the GPU module area!

Comment

Working...
                                X