Blue-Carbon Desk PC - By SystemTech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job on the desk! looking great!
    Im with Grinder on the GPU area, that was a great idea and worked out well.

Comment

Thanks guys. I am very happy with the results. It worked out exactly as i had hoped

Comment

I have to say that I really impressed by the desk itself. Everything from the planning of compartments to wood finish was a pleasure to look at.
        Thank you for making and sharing. I feel it is not your last venture into customized PC enthusiast furniture... or should I say custom case?

Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
          I have to say that I really impressed by the desk itself. Everything from the planning of compartments to wood finish was a pleasure to look at.
          Thank you for making and sharing. I feel it is not your last venture into customized PC enthusiast furniture... or should I say custom case?
          Thanks Daz. I am really happy with the results. It came out as i had pictured in my mind and for me thats the main point so I am deligighted.
          I do think i will definately be back 100%. Ive built a few cases, but this is my first desk and my first time combining carbon fiber and PC's
          Maybe next year ill mod a friends case for fun haha (my wife might kill me )

Comment

Working...
          X