X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing out some new fittings
    Attached Files

Comment

More pictures of the foundation block. Modular top. Nice for an am4 build.
      Attached Files

Comment

Heavy duty tools in
        Attached Files

Comment

Is that a metal chamfer tool?

Comment

Originally posted by dknourek View Post
            Is that a metal chamfer tool?
            Just a tube cutter heh

Comment

Originally posted by Kaidis86 View Post

Just a tube cutter heh
              Oh, I was wondering about the cylinder looking thing to the lower left of it.

Comment

Just got my other radiator in. Dummy Build using soft tubing and one radiator to confirm how to design my loop. Also to test out the CPU Blocks out.
                Attached Files

Comment

1. Also got some new m.2 coolers to try out. The sabrent ones designed for pcie4 nvme. Might look good as replacement for standard m.2 heatsinks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

For those looking at CPU blocks, I more or less confirmed that Optimus CPU Block matches or slightly beats the best cooling CPU Block out there, the aquacomputer kryos next. It will be interesting to see how there 2080TI block performs. I am very seriously thinking of getting them for 3080TI if it performs as well as its CPU Blocks. Hence why my build is going with partial softube, I need to plan for when I get the 3080TI early next year.

Just wish they made an better looking 2080TI block (like the Heatkiller one).

Comment

I checked out the company making the Optimus blocks and they are very impressive, definately going to be keeping an eye on them and maybe ordering a CPU block as I really like the look and the level of quality sounds great too.

Comment

That block does look rather nice.
                        I like the build too. I think its going to look clean.

Comment

Thanks. I think it will look clean. It's all my years of doing watercooling and finding what works best for me. Looks good and is easy for me to do draining and upgrades. Hardest and fun part of the build

Comment

A lot of beginners overlook that, until they finish their first WC build and have trouble filling/draining/bleeding!

Should look nice when you are done. Hopefully the Noctua fans aren't brown anymore. Good quality, but the colour has always driven me nuts!

Comment

Totally, hence why i am now hybrid soft tube (but get some extra fittings to make it have almost no bends) and hard tubing.

Probably keeping them noctua color. Dont want to fool around with 40cad fans. The black versions are out next year sadly.

Comment

What about mounting them under the rad instead of on top? I suppose that would still leave you with 1 LED and 2 non.

Comment

Working...
                                X