X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More photos
    Attached Files

Comment

Photos are off. Funny how theres difference between iphone upload and computer upload

Comment

Good news is leak test passed. I got to be careful moving the rig. Nature of bp hard tubing easy to just pull out. I probably cant turn on rig for next 48hours (got to let the motherboard dry up). So the rig is likely done.

Comment

Machine works however i need to test out the issue with cpu block overheating the cpu. Going to have to switch back to the heatkiller block till I get to bottom of the issue. Good thing i overordered extensions and fittings.

Comment

It was working fine with the 3700x and x570 tuf. Going to do more testing on it. Swap back to that block during next major refit next year.

Comment

Retool went successful. Added second drain valve to make changing cpu loop simpler.
              Attached Files

Comment

Final set of photos.
                Attached Files

Comment

Final set of photos.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Future setup (with oled 4k120 hdmi 2.1 tv) being the new monitor. I like this setup in the end. Basically i made this setup easily to change components without draining full loop.
                    Attached Files

Comment

One last batch of photos
                      Attached Files

Comment

Stoked to see it all together. Loving the colors.
                        Hope to see you join us again next year section31

Comment

Eye-catching colour or rads and panels.

I wonder how it would look with Rose's (or white) colours of fans and lights? Blue feels distracting, but colouring is a VERY personal thing, so take may comment with grain of salt.
                          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                          Venom Build: Build Log,
                          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                          Orange Build: Final Video
                          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thanks Daz. Color is indeed personal. My wife likes pink so it became pink. My original idea was bitspower royal blue exterior and white interior. Thanks to TBPMods for his help as I don't have the facility in the house to actually try painting and modding.

Couple things didn't really show in the picture. The mayhem uv-pink doesn't really show on pictures. The 24pin plastic cable combs all broke recently so I had to order in the metal nanoxia ones in and I just fixed the USB 3 header. I had to order in a slim extender from Moddiy as the case one is too long and will not fit.

I do like how I designed the system in the end. I tried testing out the optimus cpu block (was failure) and all i needed was to remove the GPU from the loop. Put an bucket underneath the CPU block and then pull out the cpu loop tubing and drain only need to drain the water in CPU loop and little bit from side radiator and could easily change the CPU block. That and I fixed the upside barrows flow meter issue easily without having to drain the whole system.

Thanks to testing out the Optimus block, I almost used up my bottle of mayhem uv-pink. Fortunate, I will just order in more next maintenance I do whenever the RTX3080TI comes out. That and see what interesting water cooling products come out in 2020.
                            Last edited by section31; 12-01-2019, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1764.JPG
Views:	264
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	89560
                              Little Update: I got the Optimus block working. I also swapped the fittings for bitspower premium master ones. They were big upgrade for brass tubing as the they had longer inner chamber so the tubes were locked in there. I will need to shorten the cables in the future to make cable management better.

Comment

Working...
                              X