• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP90 V8
    CAMC
    Part 5a/5
    Final pictures
    Without Thermal Glass

Here we are! After few hundred hours of work, this is the end. My build is finished (for now) and I don't know if there will be another WC one (may be for my first born in few years). This insane and obsessive project took my head and focus for almost a year; my wife and kids were really comprehensive. I am now back to my family to play with Paw Patrol and Dora the Explorer.

The next five pictures show the build without glass & glass stands.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4621.JPG Views:	5 Size:	75.8 KB ID:	89143 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4622.JPG Views:	5 Size:	90.4 KB ID:	89144 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4624.JPG Views:	5 Size:	86.0 KB ID:	89145 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4635.jpg Views:	5 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	89146

More pictures without glass.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by C0LLARD; 11-22-2019, 01:52 PM. Reason: Final adjustments

Comment

That is the craziest piece of highly functional art I have ever laid eyes on. Boggles my tiny mind every time I see it!

Comment

Wow this is an epic description. Thank you very much Bartacus! I am really happy you like it!

Comment

MP90 V8
          CAMC
          Part 5b/5
          Final pictures
          With Thermal Glass

This is the last update. For this photo session, I placed Maximus on my blanket storage box. I never realized how heavy the build was before moving it; it was almost a dangerous enterprise to lift it up alone. It is clearly not an easy thing to steal!

Thank you everyone for your support and comments. It was really appreciated.

Here are the last & final pictures of Maximus Prime 90:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	20191119_111109.jpg Views:	10 Size:	119.5 KB ID:	89187 Click image for larger version  Name:	20191119_111225.jpg Views:	10 Size:	113.5 KB ID:	89188 Click image for larger version  Name:	20191119_111323.jpg Views:	10 Size:	106.2 KB ID:	89189 Click image for larger version  Name:	20191119_111440.jpg Views:	10 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	89190 Click image for larger version  Name:	20191119_111643.jpg Views:	10 Size:	137.1 KB ID:	89191 ​​​​​​​
          Last edited by C0LLARD; 11-22-2019, 01:40 PM. Reason: Final corrections

Comment

Your build looks fricken awesome!! Great work Sir!

Comment

Sheesh this build does indeed look great. Good Job

Comment

Thank you dknourek and SystemTech!

I also want to say thank you to DazMode and everyone who made this competition possible. I don't know if there is another Canadian WC modding competition but this one is very nice, I love it!

Comment

One day I will figure out the loop orientation, and figure out how it all works.
                  Today is not that day.
                  Thank you for being a part of this years CAMC, and I hope to see you joining us next year.

Comment

I second that! It reminds me of an oil refinery, complex and imposing! Good job.

Comment

I always have a soft spot for industrial design builds. This is an awesome example of the MACHINE!

Mind-blowing maze of chrome pipes and fittings that makes any guy jump out its sneakers.

You killed it!

Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Well Done! Lovin this.
                        Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

Congrats on your third place win Sir. !!!

Comment

Congrats on your 3rd place win! And thank you for your service! Cant wait to see what next years competition brings!

Comment

Working...
                            X