No announcement yet.

Descent into Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss, hopefully the creative work you are doing is therapeutic. My mom's sisters both had Alzheimer's. Now mom is experiencing some trouble with her short term memory, but she IS 90.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Hey modders! Back again with a little update. After failing bending acrylic, Kevin showed me how to solvent weld a cover. I did the inside of the cover with a Tim Burton/Johnny Depp Mad Hatter color way, and followed the outside up with that Disney Alice VS Alice McGee color pallet. Topped off with the Chess board vinyl and a Cheshire Cat quote.
      Not quite sure what more im comfortable modding, I dont feel comfortable painting computer hardware. So perhaps its time to start putting it all together.

Comment

Definitely a biased opinion here, But damn am I ever proud of my fiance for trying her hand at a mod.

Comment

That looks awesome, love it!!

Comment

Looking good! Wish I could get my wife more involved. Although she did give me her opinion on some of my design choices the last few days!

Comment

Wow that looks great. I love the cut away quote. It looks fantastic.

Comment

Love the way the checkerboard floor ties into everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Tpbmods View Post
                  Definitely a biased opinion here, But damn am I ever proud of my fiance for trying her hand at a mod.
                  You should be proud! I think She is doing a great job!

Comment

Looking sharp!!

Comment

Here I am, back at it again. I came home to my entire computer torn apart and placed on my desk. And all the watercooling parts on his desk. So, Kevin patiently showed me how to take apart a graphics card and install a block on it. I then finished up all the vinyl pieces I wanted to add to my mod. I should also note that Kevin had to put on all my tubing and make sure my fittings were tight enough.
                      Now, All I need to do is sit back and enjoy my new computer while he makes all my cables for me, cause no way in hell am I ruining my beautiful hands with melted sleeving.

Comment

Kevin ran a leak test for me, and then made sure everything I did was correct. Did some troubleshooting with the lighting because I guess they are 2 different types of RGB?
                        So once he makes my cables for me, my Chaotic Creation will be complete!

Comment

Build is looking awesome! Great work! And love the “Drink Me” on the reservoir I’m a huge fan of Alice in wonderland too

Comment

Kevin finally got my cables done, and the final photos(which he also helped me with) are here! Its been a pleasure trying my hand at this.

Comment

Great work MistressPipebomb ! Your new rig looks awesome all completed

Comment

Wow, thats a spectacular build. Everything fits the theme well. Great Job.

Comment

Working...
                                X