No announcement yet.

Caselabs Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same case and it is so tricky to deal with all the open space it is offering.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      I have the same case and it is so tricky to deal with all the open space it is offering.
      That's one of the reason i ended up keeping this case so long. It outlasted newer temper glass cases too. I'm pretty much maxed out on rads, etc i can fit into it. I was looking to add another d5 pump internally but no room. I got to wait till caselabs revival comes for spare parts or they resell the s8 base. I might add an super extended top to it in the future (custom made) to cover up the gap. There are some things that Caselabs never planned for like cable management with gpu's using 3 x 8pin this generation.

This build did achieve its goal, which was modularity and flexibility to easily replace components in the future without full drain and also lot of accessible areas to drain the loop. Filling the loop is bit more pain but that's where the Mo-Ra3 comes in to provide the extra power. Next goal is eventual replacement of Mo-Ra3 with diy external radiator based off Watercool 560mm internal rads or Optimus Rads (long ways away).

Comment

Working...
      X