No announcement yet.

Death to COVID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note that I do plan to finish the paint and assembly, subject to finding paint (having trouble getting more of the colours I had) and weather (still need to paint outside then move inside to dry, as long as it is above freezing and not raining/windy - a tall order in NS this time of year!). So please bear with me...

Thanks Seaplan3papi, I like them too! Looking forward to the DNA spirals, that should look cool as well.

Comment

I do hope dazmode somehow can get the required parts to complete the optimus strix mid-plate/sig-v2 top and offer it as prizes in one of these contests. 

Comment

Such a cool build, too bad it took longer than expected. Looking forwards to final looks regadless.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
          Such a cool build, too bad it took longer than expected. Looking forwards to final looks regadless.
          Thanks Daz, I will certainly finish it up and continue to post my work. Should I post here or start a new thread in "post your build pics" and refer back to this one?

Weather will be a factor in when I finish the paint. but at least I was finally able to find more to match what I started with...I'm able to do a little bit here and there, and am looking forward to getting all the pieces together again!

You know by now that my builds always take longer than expected. I started this before the contest began, so I suppose it is appropriate that I finish it after! Problem is I make this too low of a priority until it's too late. At least now I'll get to take my time, do it right, and enjoy the process.

Comment

Working...
          X