Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank
    replied
    Congratulations to the winners !!!! Seboo you worked very hard on your project and resusltat is amazing !!! Congratulations to all the participants. See you next year !!!

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Prizes picking table log
    • Mayhems Blitz Cleaning Kit - Zjr8
    • Alphacool Eissturm Gaming Triple Radiator Complete kit - Mr.PipeBomb
    • Alphacool Eisbaer Complete CPU Cooling KIt - Francois
    • Watercool Heatkiller CPU block (Intel) - Markes12344
    • EKWB RGB 360 Complete Watercoling Kit - Sebo
    • EKWB Hard Tube Complete Watercooling Kit - Kaidis86
    • EKWB SLIM360 Complete Watercoling Kit - Grinder
    • EKWB Vardar RGB Fan (3 pack) - BMS97
    • EKWB Vardar RGB Fan (2 pack) - Section31
    • EKWB Vardar RGB Fan (2 pack) - Hasho
    • TT RGB LED Kit - Hostile
    Last edited by DazMode; 12-19-2018, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    I would like sincerely congratulate everybody who contributed their work to this year competition and even more to admins and judges volonteers. Thank you!
    I missed almost entire competition timeframe due to death and sicknes in imeediate family and was prepared for things somewhat to fall apart.
    Going trough build logs this week was blowing my mind and it was lots of joy to be part of.
    Allow me few days to figure out who get what pick, I will keep list updated as it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    For those of you wishing to see the Full Judging SpreadSheet I have added a link to it below the table
    Last edited by Hooded; 12-08-2018, 07:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mulletsoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaidis86 View Post

Seeing your build I wholeheartedly had the expectation you would be ahead of me. It was beautiful and clean! You for sure made the judges decisions a lot mor difficult! And I know you'll be inspired to come at it even harder next year! With the skills you've got already theres only UP from here to go for you!
    All good! Best to focus on the winners - including you! - and all their hard work, though.

Leave a comment:

• Kaidis86
    replied
    Originally posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Congrats to everyone! Obviously a little disappointed in the results, but happy with my build. Great job, everyone.
    Seeing your build I wholeheartedly had the expectation you would be ahead of me. It was beautiful and clean! You for sure made the judges decisions a lot mor difficult! And I know you'll be inspired to come at it even harder next year! With the skills you've got already theres only UP from here to go for you!

Leave a comment:

• bms97
    replied
    Thanks to the rest of the guys for making this experience fun. Unfortunately I won't be back next year but look forward to seeing some of your 2019 builds.

Leave a comment:

• Mulletsoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by Francois View Post

You really did a excellent work on your built and i genuinly tought you would have been way before me on the finish line. We will be back next year !
    I appreciate that, Francois! Really everyone did a bang up job - including you! It'd be interesting to see how the individual judges broke down the scores.

Leave a comment:

• Seboo
    replied
    Congratulations to everyone! I'm sooo happy with how my project turned out, and that most of the people liked it.

Huge thanks to everyone involved in the competition, Daz, the panel of judges, the admins, and all the contenders. Back to the drawing board, I have a new concept to think about!

Thank you all!

Leave a comment:

• Francois
    replied
    Originally posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Congrats to everyone! Obviously a little disappointed in the results, but happy with my build. Great job, everyone.
    You really did a excellent work on your built and i genuinly tought you would have been way before me on the finish line. We will be back next year !

Leave a comment:

• Mulletsoldier
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    Super fun builds all round. Congrats to the winners!!

Super Special Short Bus High Five to Cyclops for being a cool dude all round.

.... and ya. Next year. My turn.

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    Awesome! Congratulations to all the competitors on their fine builds, particularly to Seboo and Kaidis86! Thanks to all who made this possible, I am honoured to be in such fine company.

Next year I will try to finish with more than 4 minutes to spare!

Leave a comment:

• Kaidis86
    replied
    OH MY GOD!!!!! thank you so much for placing me on the podium!!!! I'm beyond proud of my first build and I cant wait to keep going and push the envelope further and further every year!!!!

thanks to Daz and all the sponsors, judges, and fellow competitors for making this a truly amazing first competition for me

you're all amazing people and I'm glad to share the same passion with you!!!

/excitement nosebleed lol

Leave a comment:

• EZ's PC's
    replied
    Congratz to all participants. This year was HARD to judge, so many great projects. Hope to see everyone return next year to test their modding skills.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X