X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DazMode
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaidis86 View Post
    Woot woot! Got my prizes the other day in the mail! Thanks so much again to Daz and all the competitors sponsors and judges!
    Ultimate loot

Leave a comment:

• Kaidis86
    replied
    I had my cnc machine and a titan xp empire edition delivered the same day so it was an AWESOME day for me heh

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Nice when Christmas comes twice.

Leave a comment:

• Kaidis86
    replied
    Woot woot! Got my prizes the other day in the mail! Thanks so much again to Daz and all the competitors sponsors and judges!

Leave a comment:

• dknourek
    replied
    Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    So long as you build it in the same year as the competition it can be entered.
    No need to leave yourself short on time.
    ACK! not sure if I can wait another 12 days haha

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    prizes sending was taken care of.

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    So long as you build it in the same year as the competition it can be entered.
    No need to leave yourself short on time.

Leave a comment:

• dknourek
    replied
    Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    If you build it here next year we can move the log to competition in September should you wish to enter.
    Oh realy? I thought it might have to be built at the time of or during the competition?

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    If you build it here next year we can move the log to competition in September should you wish to enter.

Leave a comment:

• dknourek
    replied
    I just got back from a much needed vacation and wanted to say it was fun following everyone in their builds and hopefully/maybe I might be able to join in and submit a build for the competition. And congrats to Seboo for an amazing build!

I am already not 100% happy and a little bored already of my current build and want to kick it up a notch or three lol but not sure if I can wait till sept. ( I just posted it in the builds section) Hopefully Ill have the time and money to do a special build next year.

Congrats again everyone!!
    -dave

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Somebody asked me to send to new address, please resend your message....

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Just to let everybody know, that I have not forgotten about you guys and will start sending prizes tromorrow.

First place almost broke my back. 36kg ....

Will see what Second place woth now...

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
    Super fun builds all round. Congrats to the winners!!

Super Special Short Bus High Five to Cyclops for being a cool dude all round.

.... and ya. Next year. My turn.

We get to spank Bungz!

Leave a comment:

• section31
    replied
    I will be back with my own build once intel comes out with its 7nm/10nm architecture. Jim Keller projects peaked my interest. Also,Daz you can send me the prize with my order for my friends upcoming build.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Originally posted by Markes12344 View Post
    This compitition sure is fun, that's what keeps bringing me back.
    Yes, next year will be fun. I had many ideas that had to put on ice, so also looking forward to the next year with my undivided attention to it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X