OCN LAN Party June 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCN LAN Party June 21

Will be held at the AMD headquarters up in Markham, ONT. Be there !

Click image for larger version

Name:	900x1000px-LL-e0d7d97c_4440_Radeon_Extravalanza_FB_Grey_FNL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	79480
    Last edited by DazMode; 05-07-2014, 10:08 PM.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

I hope they will be giving away 290x cards, like last time with 7970!
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

To far away for me,

Comment

That's a drag, snef !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I'll be there hope to see my friends Gdesmo and Daz and anyone else who plans to go

Comment

Oh, how could we miss it ! Been to them all so far and don't plan on missing it unless I'm dead and buried !

Comment

well, if you are ... then I'm...

robbin your grave,
              burnin your corpse,
              putting your ash in an hour glass
              and calling you timeless...

and then presenting you to the AMD reps for massive amounts of SWAG.
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

I'm probably going to be there as well. Last one was a blast.
                Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                  well, if you are ... then I'm...

robbin your grave,
                  burnin your corpse,
                  putting your ash in an hour glass
                  and calling you timeless...
                  and then presenting you to the AMD reps for massive amounts of SWAG.
                  Ha Ha ! You won't get S__T for me.

Comment

Look forward to seeing you there Hooded ! Hopefully we will get a few of the guys out there.

Comment

That would be a cool getaway even if it's a long run from here. And also i'm not the most hardcore gamer out there so I would probably be crushed out there lollll
                      Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
                      Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
                      Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
                      Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
                      Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
                      Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

Not by me, computer beats me at Pong all the time !

Comment

LANfest PONG? Now I'm going for reals.
                          HAF932 Mods
                          C70 Mods

Comment

Will be good to see you again Bung's !

Comment

just checked... got the day off. so I'm in... now if I can just get my rig finished to showcase
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X