No announcement yet.

OCN LAN Party June 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gdesmo, was playing ut2k4 but had heaven running on 4k res minimized in the background, so ut was a bit laggy even on a lan , lol, we couldnt figure it out at first even rebooted my game server in ny, then tried the lan that we set up same deal...

Akira, I like the game play of hardline, but as bung said it should be a dlc not a new game and worth maybe 20 bucks not 80 that they are asking on preorder.

That 4k res is really hard to read on, only have the games playing on it at home and the stuff u need to read is on a second 27 monitor beside it... At the lan only brought the samsung.
    Last edited by nass; 06-25-2014, 09:10 AM.
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Coolest shirt that I got has to be the asus rog , wish I had grabed more.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• In fact they should have both options. The standalone game for those who don't play BF4 and a DLC for those who have BF4.
        Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
        Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
        Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
        Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
        Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
        Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

• Originally posted by nass View Post
          Gdesmo, was playing ut2k4 but had heaven running on 4k res minimized in the background, so ut was a bit laggy even on a lan , lol, we couldnt figure it out at first even rebooted my game server in ny, then tried the lan that we set up same deal...
          Ha ha ! Was just razzing you. Was great being there with you guys and enjoyed poking fun at my buddy Bung's. I put 170 pictures into the community album at OCN, some actually aren't too bad. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3185.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	206.7 KB
ID:	76179Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3102.jpg
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	76180Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3227.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	76181
          Last edited by gdesmo; 06-25-2014, 01:00 PM.
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by nass View Post
            Coolest shirt that I got has to be the asus rog , wish I had grabed more.
            I agree, only have one. Club 3D T wasn't bad either, think I ended up with 8 shirts but will send all but the 1 ROG shirt out to a couple of the guys.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
              I agree, only have one. Club 3D T wasn't bad either
              Owner was not really Club 3D employee or anything, they just sponsored his build. He even paid for some cost of the trip out his pocket!
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Ha ha ! We were talking about T-shirts, but it was an awesome build and I loved all his high-end shipping cases with casters. May have to get one myself.

Comment

• Thanx for your lightning delivery again Daz ! The gold backplate for the R9 290 arrived 2 hours ago, here's a pic or 2. Should be good for a laugh or two. Will be ordering the AquaC block in nickel and decided to get it plated in gold instead of painting it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3476.jpg
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	76186Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3484.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	76187Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3501.jpg
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	76188Click image for larger version

Name:	GOLD (10).jpg
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	76189

Comment

• Good Call, shiny is better!

Comment

• Did you like the Canon pedestal ?

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                        Did you like the Canon pedestal ?
                        Oh... you know my attention to details, sometimes...

Comment

• Ha ha ! I only wish I was as young as you sir.

Comment

• ya funniest part was meeting everyone really, more of a social thing for most of us older guys...
                            Blackout
                            Something-New
                            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Pretty cool thread, thanks for sharing looks like a lot of fun !!

Comment

• i'm diggin the canon pedestal

and the plated ac block sounds sexy as hell

Comment

Working...
                                X