OCN LAN Party June 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I heard that about you nurses !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Guys the registration is open for the OCN LAN in Toronto, so get a move on or you will be out of luck !Click image for larger version

Name:	OCN 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	76101
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Spots will be all gone in the next 15-20 minutes I think.

Comment

I'm in!
          cya there.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Great ! If you need anything let me know. I'm just going to lurk around and take pictures of the Lan and try to scoop up whatever goodies I can, Damn, who wanted a t-shirt ? I think it was Han-man

Comment

booked as Pubber!! what does it mean????
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

That and some casual gaming ! I would imagine you Hooded and I will be hanging around. I'm just taking a laptop and a camera with me so I can post pictures to the OCN forum as the day goes along. Will sit and over-dose on Starbucks coffee again !

Comment

So I should bring my own vodka and redbull??
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

Actually you have to be careful what kind of container you can bring into the building. No glass and there was some other restriction, will find out and let you know. If you need anything let me know and we will see what we can find.

Comment

There is always a parking lot option...
                        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                        Venom Build: Build Log,
                        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                        Orange Build: Final Video
                        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Ha ha, figures you would find the Vodka Daz.

Comment

To bad they didn't do an overclock section to

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                              There is always a parking lot option...
                              That will be the route I take.

Last year they had a bar for beers didn't they.
                              Water and cokes were free, and that ice cream was good
                              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

That was a different venue Hooded, no bar in this building. This is the AMD headquarters at Leslie and the 407 highway (top end of the city)

Comment

Working...
                                X