No announcement yet.

OCN LAN Party June 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axipher will be there and I was lucky enough to score a ticket for "nass", so I registered him as well. Ha ha ! Two plumbers now !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Damn that Silent Sniper is damn heavy! My back hurts already!

Click image for larger version

Name:	rig2B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	76116
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Can well imagine, can give a hand when you get to Lan. Will order the crane now, wonder if nass will bring his new Cube as well ?
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

you bringing your cube Daz? Not sure what to bring, have a shuttle in the basement think is amd too.
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

I'm having trouble deciding what to wear.
            most of my jeans make my ass look too fat.
            and I've got way too many PC t-shirts to pick one in particular.
            Last edited by bungwirez; 06-18-2014, 10:24 PM.
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Comment

Bung's just make sure you have a shower before you come. And an extra t-shirt is not a bad idea although we will be walking out of there with a few of them. Remind me to get a few extras for Hanman and snef ! Will bring a bunch of extra bits for emergencies as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
                  you bringing your cube Daz? Not sure what to bring, have a shuttle in the basement think is amd too.
                  Cube, cube, cube !

Comment

I bring two: Mocha and Silent sniper.

Venom no way, I can not even lift it from the ground!
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

guess am bringing cube then, damn going to need a cart for this...
                      Blackout
                      Something-New
                      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
                        guess am bringing cube then, damn going to need a cart for this...
                        Don't worry, I'll give you a hand. Besides I think you will need me to get in because of ID on registration. Think I'll bring a back brace to this event by the sounds of it.

Comment

Guys, one spot opened up for the Lan and another may open up tonight. C'mon 10e get your butt in gear and promise your wife the world if you have to( lie through your teeth )

Comment

next year, I will be thee for sure and bring my rigs, mine and wife's rigs

not for gaming, just to be there maybe show my rigs on Darkside Kiosk, and do the party with friends

Comment

That will be fantastic Snef!!
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Look forward to that for sure snef ! Will have to organize this a little better next year to get a team together and after-party !

Comment

Working...
                                X