Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• lol.. its a meme!!

HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

• Aaarggh !
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• A driver is pulled over by a policeman. The policeman approaches the drivers door.

"Is there a problem, Officer?"

The policeman says, "Sir, you were speeding. Can I see your license please?"

The driver responds, "I'd give it to you but I don't have one."

"You don't have one?"

The man responds, "I lost it four times for drunk driving."

The policeman is shocked. "I see. Can I see your vehicle registration papers please?"

"I'm sorry, I can't do that."

The policeman says, "Why not?"

"I stole this car."

The officer says, "Stole it?"

The man says, "Yes, and I killed the owner."

At this point the officer is getting irate. "You what?"

"She's in the trunk if you want to see."

The Officer looks at the man and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes, five police cars show up, surrounding the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half-drawn gun.

The senior officer says, "Sir, could you step out of your vehicle please!"

The man steps out of his vehicle. "Is there a problem, sir?"

"One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner."

"Murdered the owner?"

The officer responds, "Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car please?"

The man opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty space.

The officer says, "Is this your car sir?"

The man says, "Yes" and hands over the registration papers.

The officer, understandably, is quite stunned. "One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving licence."

The man digs in his pocket revealing a wallet and hands it to the officer. The officer opens the wallet and examines the licence. He looks quite puzzled. "Thank you, sir. One of my officers told me you didn't have a licence, stole this car, and murdered the owner."

The man replies, "I bet you the lying jerk told you I was speeding, too!"
              Folding @ Home : For the Health of Mankind

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
              Intel I7-3930 @ 4.6g ghz (watercooled) cpu
              2 X 128 gig Adata SSD's in Raid 0 : 2 Terabyte Seagate H/D
              1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
              32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
              Zotac 780 Amp 3gig memory GPU
              PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• The fire chief and a rooky were standing at the open door of the fire house.

Down the street came a little tyke in his wagon being pulled by his dog. The wagon was painted red and there were little ladders on the sides and the tyke was all done up complete with plastic fireman’s hat. Even the dog was into the act howling just like a siren.

The chief says to the rookie “I think you better invite the little feller in for a tour of the station don’t you?” and walks away leaving the rookie to talk to the little boy.

In fact the rookie not only invites him in but asks if he’d like to park his rig right beside the big rig. The little guy bristles with pride and nods his head yes.

As the little guy maneuvers his wagon past the rookie he notices a string running down the handle between the dogs legs and looped around the dogs testicles.

“Hey little fella you mind if I help out here this string you have on your dog don’t you think you should have it around his collar?” That being said the rookie unties it from the dog’s testicles and reties it around the collar.

The rookie notices the tyke has big crocodile tears running down his cheeks and asks what is the matter?

The tyke hiccupping and sobbing blurts out “What am I going to use as a siren now?”

.................................................. ............................

Little Bruce and Jenny are only 10 years old, but they know they are in love. One day they decide that they want to get married, so Bruce goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.

Bruce bravely walks up to him and says, "Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."

Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, "Well Bruce, you are only 10. Where will you two live?"

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Bruce replies, "In Jenny's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely."

Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay, then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Jenny."

Again, Bruce instantly replies, "Our allowance, Jenny makes five bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week. That's about 60 bucks a month, so that should do us just fine."

Mr. Smith is impressed Bruce has put so much thought into this. "Well Bruce, it seems like you have everything figured out. I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have little children of your own?"

Bruce just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far."

Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little $hit is adorable.

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

• Ha ha ! Both are great !
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• lol
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!"

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her.

She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Laying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on it's back, and frustrated, shouts out, - "Damn it, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!!!"

A blonde hurried into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off. 'How did this happen?' the emergency room doctor asked her. 'Well, I was trying to commit suicide,' the blonde replied. 'What?' sputtered the doctor. 'You tried to commit suicide by shooting off your finger?' 'No, Silly' the blonde said. 'First I put the gun to my chest, and then I thought, 'I just paid $6,000.00 for these
                      implants. I'm not shooting myself in the chest.' 'So then?' asked the doctor. 'Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought, 'I just paid $3,000.00 to get my teeth straightened. I'm not shooting myself in the mouth.' 'So then?' 'Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: 'This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in my other ear before I
                      pulled the trigger.

.................................................. ........................

A blonde was shopping at Target and came across a shiny silver thermos. She was quite fascinated by it, so she picked it up and took it to the clerk to ask what it was. The clerk said, 'Why, that's a thermos... it keeps hot things hot, and cold things cold.' 'Wow, said the blonde, 'that's amazing.... I'm going to buy it!' So she bought the thermos and took it to work the next day. A blond friend saw it on her desk. 'What's that,' she asked? 'Why, that is a thermos... it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold,' she replied. Her friend inquired, 'What do you have in it?' The blonde haired girl replied...'Two popsicles and a cup of coffee.'

.................................................. ..............

Did you hear about the two blonds who froze to death in a drive-in movie?

They had gone to see 'Closed for the Winter.'

.................................................. ....................

An elderly man in Queensland had owned a large property for several years.

He had a dam in one of the lower paddocks where he had planted mango and
                      avocado trees.
                      The dam had been fixed up for swimming when it was built and he also had
                      some picnic tables placed there in the shade of the fruit trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the dam to look it over,
                      as he hadn't been there for a while.
                      He grabbed a ten litre bucket to bring back some fruit.
                      As he neared the dam, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.
                      As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in
                      his dam.
                      He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you leave!'
                      The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim
                      naked or make you get out of the dam naked.'
                      Holding the bucket up he said,

'I'm here to feed the crocodile.'

Moral: Old men may walk slow, but they can still think fast.

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                      1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                      32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                      PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• Stevie Wonder and Jack Nicklaus are in a bar. Stevie mentions that they ought to get together and play a few holes.
                        "You play golf?!" asks Jack.

Stevie says, "Yes, I have been playing for years."

"But I thought you were blind; how can you play golf if you are blind?" Jack asks.

"I get my caddie to stand in the middle of the fairway and he calls to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him, then when I get to where the ball lands the caddie moves to the green or further down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice," explains Stevie.

"But how do you putt?" Nicklaus wondered.

"Well," says Stevie, "I get my caddie to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball to the sound of his voice."

Nicklaus says, "What is your handicap?"

"Well, I play off scratch," Stevie assures Jack. Nicklaus is incredulous and says to Stevie, "We must play a game sometime."

Wonder replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously so I only play for money, and I never play for less than $100,000 a hole."

Nicklaus thinks it over and says, "OK, I'm up for that. When would you like to play?"

Stevie replies "I don't care - any night next week is OK with me."

.................................................. .....................

A man staggers into the emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, and a five iron wrapped around his neck. Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.

"Well, it was like this" said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around I noticed that one of the cows had something white in it's rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt. Thats when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?", asked the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail, pointed, and yelled to my wife, "Hey! This looks like yours!"

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                        1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                        32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                        PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• I love these ! So frikkin funny !

Comment

• A good laugh after a nights work, thanks Wolfy, now bed.
                            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• A Texan is drinking in a Colorado bar when he gets a call on his cell phone..

He orders drinks for everybody in the bar because, announces his wife has just produced a baby boy weighing 25 pounds.

Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the Texan just shrugs, "That's about average in Texas ,folks...like I said - my boy's a typical Texas baby boy."

Two weeks later the Texan returns to the bar. The bartender says, "Say, you're the father of that baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth, aren't you? Everybody's been making' bets about how big he'd be in two weeks...so how much does he weigh now?

"The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds."

The bartender is puzzled, and concerned.. "What happened? He was 25 pounds the day he was born."

The Texas father takes a slow swig from his beer, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the ! bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised".

A preacher said, "Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."
                              With that, Leroy got in line, and when it was his turn, the Preacher asked, "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?" Leroy replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The preacher put one finger of one hand in Leroy's ear, placed his other hand on top of Leroy's head,
                              and then prayed and prayed and prayed. He prayed a "blue streak" for Leroy, and the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm. After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands,
                              stood back and asked, "Leroy, how is your hearing now ?" Leroy answered, "I don't know. It ain't 'til next week...

.................................................. ..

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Oakland Raiders The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car g oing 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football. And the Raiders go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, the old Muslim woman says."You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn’t get raped!" The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Oakland !!”

.................................................. ............

Women are smart. They know how to make your neck swell up and squeeze your wallet out of your pocket.

Young Miss Molly Murphy went to confessional.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned" , she spoke to old Father Flynn.

"Tell me your sin."

"Last night I let my boyfriend make mad passionate love to me 5 times."

"Go home and squeeze the juice of five lemons and drink the juice", said Father Flynn.

"Will this remove my sin" , she asked?

"No, but it will wipe that smile off your face."
                              Last edited by wolfslayer1; 06-11-2015, 02:20 AM.

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
                              1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
                              32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
                              PcP&C 910 Silencer

Comment

• Ha ha ! Last one was the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X