And now for some Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    Got me a new weather app called WTForcast. It's killing me.
    For Apple or Android
    Worth a download for the name alone I think haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Hooded View Post
      Got me a new weather app called WTForcast. It's killing me.
      For Apple or Android
      Ha ha !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• saw on line today....
        You'd be amazed what some folks will do. Years ago, while at Disneyland with my family, I came out of the women's bathroom and saw a HUGE line formed in front of it. As there was no line when I first went in a minute before, and because there were also MEN in line, I innocently asked a guy what the line was for. He said he didn't know, but he figured it must be a ride so he got in line. I then told him, oh, sorry, this is the line for the women's room. When surrounding people heard this exchange, they quickly (and rather sheephishly) left the line. When that happened, apparently word spread and soon there was no one left in line.

There were 25 people in line, none of whom apparently knew what the line was for but they were all patiently waiting. Humans never cease to amaze me.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• ooo! there's a "like" button AND a "share" button
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

• THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:

1. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."

2. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."

3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."

4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."

5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."

6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."

7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."

8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."

9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."

12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."

13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."

14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."

15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."

17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."

18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."

19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FirstRule.png
Views:	101
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	93078
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Amen to that !
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
                X