• Show
Clear All

• nass
    replied
    u basically blow them up Daz, they be dead day 3 or sooner

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    No prank, they eat a lot of the oatmeal or dry mash potatoes. Then they are really thirsty and drink the water, lots of expansion happens and the poor critters die a nasty death from the inside out.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Originally posted by nass View Post
    use a bowl of oatmeal in attic then next day put a bowl of water no more squirels just some pieces left.
    Sounds as prank.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Instant mashed potatoes work very well too ! Lots of mothballs work a lot of the time to get rid of them, they hate the smell.

Leave a comment:

• nass
    replied
    use a bowl of oatmeal in attic then next day put a bowl of water no more squirels just some pieces left.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    I have black squirrels in attic which I tried to catch all summer. Got my 11th "wrong" squirrel this morning, but I'm pretty much give up on 10th. Black one seems too old and too smart to avoid trap. Poisoning is not recommended as it guaranteed will crawl to nest first.
    I was researching that for a while and 500fps will go right trough it up to 10 meters.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Maybe for customers that don't call for pick-up ! Click image for larger version

Name:	gif (26).gif
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	76805

Leave a comment:

• nass
    replied
    Haven't had my FAC redone for years now, probably a big hassle these days.

Leave a comment:

• wolfslayer1
    replied
    LOL;
    You do realize that you still need a Firearms Licence in order to purchase / own any firearm / air gun with a velocity of 500 feet per second and above . ( At 1,000 fps that air rifle just doesn't cut it unless you are getting the Canadian version at 450~500 fps.
    To tell you the truth, @ 177 caliber unless you get a perfect head shot, squirrels and smaller critters will crawl away and may die but not necessarily. As for racoons, porcupines, rabbits, crows, etc, you may hurt them, scare them away but one shot sure as shooting won't take them down.
    I'd look more at the Beeman dual 177/22 or Crossman optimus or Gamo Hornet .
    If you have a PAL licence go with the Winchester .
    Happy Shooting.
    Last edited by wolfslayer1; 08-23-2015, 06:02 AM. Reason: link not working

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    Going Hunting or rodent issues
    Damn, my cover was blown in 1 sec! Rodent it is.

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Going Hunting or rodent issues

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    New piece of hardware on the way! American buddies are not allowed to laugh!

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Once you see 4k in person, you realize there is no need for AA, ever again. Especially in shooters. I left it on in Civ5, but that game isn't hard on the hardware.

Leave a comment:

• kabe0
    replied
    The only problem with a 4k monitor is you basically can't run anti aliasing on games unless you want your cads to die. I guess those monitors don't really need anti aliasing because the pixels are so small.

Of course, lowering the resolution works as well haha.

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    Finally took a plunge to try 4k monitor:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/AMH-A399U-UHD...item4ae84a1615
    Nice! Wendell from Tek Syndicate had some good things to say about that monitor. I kinda regret not going bigger like that. 28" is too small for 4k, but 39" should be awesome!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X