Corsair 900D at CC Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair 900D at CC Soon

Looks like Canada Computers is head of the game getting Corsair 900D.

I checked Corsairs site and there is nothing there yet LOL.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

lol... not so often CC's webdept is ahead of the curve.

360Bucks though... wow thats steep.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

ya i saw that today also. it is a little steep. i have to say that from pic that looks as big as my LD-V8 but i'll wait till i see it in person
      Orange GT Build
      Orange V8 GT Build
      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Started browsing around NCIX is also accepting pre-orders on the 900D

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=79...acture=Corsair
        Corsair 800D
        2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
        Software Developer

Comment

Id would say the price is not a bad price when you consider other cases in the running. They sure set the market for Thermaltake and Cooler Master. Case Labs is more customizeable, but you pay the price and then your share in limbs and fingers and possibly an ass cheek if your signifiacant other has already took the other one!! I know the same goes with the LD cases. It is nice that they are made out of Aluminum for a rigid case. I have my eye on the Corsair case just cause I am having a tough time coughing up the cash for a case lab or an LD. Hopefully memory express will carry them. They are always the last ones it seems to get any new products in.

Comment

On that note, maybe ill look at Direct Canada for one. Love that store, besides Dazmode. LOL
            http://www.directcanada.com/search/?...sair%20%20900D

Comment

I was thinking the price was pretty good

quick to the pp price at ncix boy wonder!

Comment

....guess I was factoring the price of all the rads as well!! man she's spacious.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Nice case but for that kind of money I would buy a Lian Li, oh yeah I did get one. Besides I`m a Corsair Tom hater so I shy away from their products even though they are good.
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I'll need to see one in person to decide if it will be my next case or if I go with a Caselabs Merlin.

Comment

when it hits Whitby lemme know, we can meet up for wings and such.
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

Sounds like a plan.
                        A good chance to checkout the Hooters right beside the place
                        Last edited by Hooded; 02-02-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I'll be getting that sucker the day it lands! CaseLabs is too expensive for me right now, and that thing can hold a ton of rads. Corsair really listened to the customers regarding all the shortcomings of the 800D. After everything I've read about the 900, I'm not sure there's a better option for less than $400.

Comment

Dont think corsair will be selling many more 800D's now

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                              Dont think corsair will be selling many more 800D's now
                              well, CC is begging to unload... 45$ IR.
                              NCIX hasn't flinched ...yet.
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X