All my parts arrived today for the upgrade:

Ryzen 3700X, XFX 5700XT and the waterblock

Lot of fun next week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0329.JPG
Views:	384
Size:	158.6 KB
ID:	88974
    Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Congrats!

Comment

Woohoo, fun times ahead! Well, aside from AMD GPU drivers, those aren't much fun, LOL!

Comment

What the block?
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
          What the block?
          Im pretty sure its one of the the Bykski 5700 xt waterblocks

Comment

Right for the video card block

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0347.JPG
Views:	210
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	89634 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0348.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	89635
            Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Comment

Looks great.
              Nicely done.
              Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
              OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
              Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Thanks, Hooded!

Comment

That's fantastic! I really like the use of fittings rather then bends, adds in cost but I think they look great.
                  Think that's the first time I have seen the GPU tubing routed in front of the block and I have to say you did a great job it looks really good.
                  What fluid did you use? looks alot like EK Cryofuel blood red color which I will be using.

I also have the same Dell monitor

Comment

Looks awesome sir, great job!

Comment

Can you post a picture that shows the back of the front distro plate? Curious about all tubing runs here.
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by Exmortis View Post
                        That's fantastic! I really like the use of fittings rather then bends, adds in cost but I think they look great.
                        Think that's the first time I have seen the GPU tubing routed in front of the block and I have to say you did a great job it looks really good.
                        What fluid did you use? looks alot like EK Cryofuel blood red color which I will be using.

I also have the same Dell monitor
                        Liquid is Mayhems X-1 Clear and Mayhems dye deep red

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                          Can you post a picture that shows the back of the front distro plate? Curious about all tubing runs here.
                          The only picture I have is this one. Not sure it is the best.The PC is all apart cause I put it for sale because I bought a XL and I will install all my things in that case with some change.

That goes from: pump to plate--bottom rad--plate--GPU--plate--top rad--CPU--plate--back rad--to fill plate.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0242.JPG Views:	0 Size:	246.8 KB ID:	89657

I will post it in "for sale " thread
                          Last edited by vieuxchnock; 12-24-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X