Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a DAZMODE Discord Channel!

Hey Daz & friends,

I think it's time that we jump on to Discord to start having a more live chat community. I'm on a lot of hardware & store discord servers and I think Dazmode would benefit from having one! I was thinking of making one for Mr.Daz and give him the ownership.

What's your thoughts?

I love the idea, but big "but". I don't think I can squeeze any extra time from myself for this. I can barely keep up with the general store duties and some health issues may limit me even more in the near term.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Isn't getting old great.
      Take care of yourself Daz.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Take it easy Daz. Take care of yourself. Health is very precious and should be a priority over anything else!

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
          I love the idea, but big "but". I don't think I can squeeze any extra time from myself for this. I can barely keep up with the general store duties and some health issues may limit me even more in the near term.
          Cliché, but "Health is wealth". Look after yourself, Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
            How about I start up a community discord for you, & you just have to check it from time to time?

Comment

Working...
            X