Just wanted to say... THANK YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say... THANK YOU!

I have been a fan of the YouTube channel for years now and have learned a plethora of useful tips and tricks from there in that time. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for a decent Canadian representative for us enthusiasts. Also for the affordable quality of DarkSide products, shouldering the shipping costs of these niche German designs, and having those little accoutrements in stock that always seem to be overlooked when designing a build, but crucial for completion. If you read this Daz, know that you are immensely appreciated for the work you do!

Sincerely,
    Pat

P.S.
    If anyone has a 5900X laying around, lemme know lol

I'm sure Daz appreciates the kind words.
    Post up some build logs. We love a good photo bomb.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Daz is the man in Canada, I would actually have a lot more money if I hadn't discovered him and this cursed hobby, LOL! I think a lot of us are waiting on new AMD CPUs. 4th in line at my local Canada Computers for a 5950X, but that most likely will be after Xmas.

Comment

I am currently upgrading my custom loop. Running a 5930K at 4.4, and a Titan X Pascal over 2100MHz. Hoping to score at least a 5900X and either a 3090 or AMD equivalent next year. 5 years strong on my current system, I will post it next week after a slight tweak.

Comment

We love build logs, so post em up, no matter how ugly or pretty. :-) Don't be intimidated by those 'build of the month' threads either, a lot of us do builds for fun and completely ignore that stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X