Anyone got a 6800/6900 XT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a 6800/6900 XT?

I bought the waterblock for the reference model over a month ago and put a pre-order for one at the same time. Well, the pre order was canceled and I can't seem to find the card anywhere from any retailers. You guys have any idea where I would be able to get one for a reasonable price?

F'n paper launches.
    Hopefully 1st. quarter 2021 brings some supply.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Right now I would buy one at an UNREASONABLE price, me so horny!!!!

Comment

i have a Strix and Tuf version but no waterblock available at this time and dont see any news or update about if they will make one

Comment

Yeah no 'good' blocks available yet, only EK crap that I wouldn't touch unless it was the only option.

Comment

Called every Canada computer nearby but no luck.

Comment

Our local CC has a sign on the front door that essentially says "no word on AMD GPUs".

Comment

Actually my friend has one and once he finds an 3080 that heatkiller/optimus supports will be selling.

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
                  i have a Strix and Tuf version but no waterblock available at this time and dont see any news or update about if they will make one
                  It does suck block wise though most are out early jan 2021. Its the wait for heatkiller, aquacomputer and optimus that are going to be long. Won’t be seeing those blocks available/released till february onwards.

Most of my friends water parts stuck waiting for gpu blocks and being held up by heatkiller new internal radiator.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                    Yeah no 'good' blocks available yet, only EK crap that I wouldn't touch unless it was the only option.
                    Won’t be easy to get ahold either. 99% you got to immediately order direct from manufacturer to get ahold fastest. That’s how i ended up running one heatkiller group buy and one optimus group buy with my friends and some local enuthiast out in west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by section31 View Post

Won’t be easy to get ahold either. 99% you got to immediately order direct from manufacturer to get ahold fastest. That’s how i ended up running one heatkiller group buy and one optimus group buy with my friends and some local enuthiast out in west coast.
                      Indeed, it's a good thing I have patience. The only new AMD GPUs listed on CCs website so far are Asus things I don't want, so I don't even know what cards will be available, let alone block availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post

Indeed, it's a good thing I have patience. The only new AMD GPUs listed on CCs website so far are Asus things I don't want, so I don't even know what cards will be available, let alone block availability.
                        All I know is for Heatkiller Before Jakob left- Reference 6800XT/6900XT, Optimus is Reference also but they promise a lot and there delivery/schedule is never accurate. That and they are the most expensive of the group.

I do suspect that the first AMD cards to get blocks from Aqua/Heatkiller/Optimus is Reference. They are busy though just meeting/getting out the blocks for any of the 3000 Strix/FTW3/XC3 that they support.

Comment

Go figure, I put cash down for an EVGA 3080 a while ago, didn't hear squat. So recently I switched that money to an Asus 6900XT, and it landed today. BOOM! Now all I need is a water block and I will have the killer AMD rig I've been dreaming of for nearly 10 years now.

Comment

Damn. I really need a 6800 or 6900 XT.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclops View Post
                              Damn. I really need a 6800 or 6900 XT.
                              They're starting to pop up now, but they aren't cheap. I paid $1599 for the Asus. But holy jumping f&%king shitballs it's fast. Paired with a 5950x I haven't learned how to fully tweak yet, I'm getting over 18,500 points in Time Spy, in a single GPU rig with no Intel or Nvidia, and the GPU is pushing 2500mhz on AIR.

Comment

Working...
                              X