[Official] CaseLabs North -- A Community-Driven CaseLabs Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Official] CaseLabs North -- A Community-Driven CaseLabs Revival

Ever since CaseLabs closed down in 2018 CaseLabs case owners have been clamouring for parts & accessories for their case(s). Of these parts, radiator side mounts and extended top covers are among the fan favourites. Growing out of frustration, I started making replica parts mostly for myself two years ago. In fact, much of the community have expressed a concern for the continuity of their cases as I/O options are limited and are becoming obsolete, despite the CaseLabs base design and build quality being second-to-none.

CaseLabs North is a community-driven initiative to revive CaseLabs which takes shape in the form of updates to existing case models. While Caselabs North will not be making case replicas, updates that follow the CaseLabs design language are being made to several case series, starting with the Mercury line.

Mercury S8-A/S8S-A

Phase I Updates (Complete):
    • USB 3.1 type C and HDMI Retrofit Kit
    • Side-mounted Hotswappable HDD Cage (adapted)
    • All-new extended tops

Phase II Upates (In Progress):
    • Complete redesign of the rear chassis to open a whole new world of opportunities for modularity. For example, support for up to two modular PSUs.
    • TBD (All suggestions welcomed)

* Zero destructive mods. Zero compromise. *

Today, we're also introducing a new line of extended top covers for the Mercury S8/S8S:
    1. 80mm Dual-Vented
    2. 80mm Windowed/Vented
    3. 60mm Dual-Vented
    4. 60mm Windowed/Vented
    Click image for larger version  Name:	8OKj6eZ.jpg Views:	6 Size:	112.4 KB ID:	95870
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Bavwecj.jpg Views:	4 Size:	48.9 KB ID:	95871
    Click image for larger version  Name:	mO8c4iE.jpg Views:	4 Size:	57.1 KB ID:	95872
    Click image for larger version  Name:	T0Kjea3.jpg Views:	4 Size:	58.8 KB ID:	95873
    Click image for larger version  Name:	FBQFJAX.jpg Views:	4 Size:	139.9 KB ID:	95874

These tops are ready for pre-order today. Please send me a PM or join our Facebook group for details.

All original colors are available: Black, White and Gunmetal Grey

【Disclaimer】

• CaseLabs North is not affiliated with CaseLabs

• All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners.
    Last edited by ColdSorcerer; 12-22-2022, 12:58 AM.
Working...
X