Good, affordable test bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, affordable test bench?

Doesn't exist, at least thats what I've found after years of looking. Cheap ones are ugly, nice ones are $400. Not to mention Caselabs stopped making their bench, the one I really liked and might have dropped the dough on. For those of you who've seen spotswood... they are ok, I don't like the layout or look of the case.

The praxis wetbench is something that kind of got me interested, but its overpriced and plastic.

So I had given up, and been using an old case that I drilled the rivets out of for just the mobo tray, BUT, I think I have finally found what I've been looking for. Dimastech

http://www.dimastechusa.com/customiz...ch-test-tables

Right now trying to decide if I need dual 360mm rad support (I don't) or if I don't.

Looks like these have been around since 2011/2012 but my constant googling for 'test bench' never brought them up. Until I saw these I was looking at the Little Devil test benches, but they are 230GBP and shipping from the UK is about the same.

Good looking colours on these too, white, black or metallic grey are some good neutral choices.

Just thought I would post this as I'm sure there are more of you who wouldn't mind a nice looking little bench. Like I said, I've been looking for YEARS but nothing that was just right every materialised. I will post a review when I get one in.

with dual 360mm rad support -$169 USD

Air bench -$119 USD

Just going through checkout and the air bench is 45USD shipping with UPS and $9.9USD will be the import fee's. Thats 174USD or $225 CDN all told.
    Last edited by Necrodead; 08-19-2016, 05:56 PM.
    My Imgur

Dimastech have some really nice bench stations! It's just a bit harder to have them here.

My first bench was a Phobya WaCoolT Test Bench....not a bad bench but very heavy. So it now collect dust in the basement.

I now use a SpotsWood. I agree that it's not the nicest bench in terms of look but I like the customization that you can do with it.
    Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
    Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
    Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
    Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
    Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
    Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

Working...
    X