No announcement yet.

Looking for Case alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they send fan brackets that allow u to attach the drives to your fans, holds 3 drives
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

here is 2 of the xspc H1's used the bottom for a rad box. Have one left and a u2-ufo with tinted plexy side panels all three sides. The 2 cases are Identical xspc is in court for copying MM u2-ufo

Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Snef and pOPe have been seeing the same barber for years.

so.. you're selling Nass?
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Ya not going to do anything with them now.
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Am running outta space Bung, bedroom looks like a work shop, storage is too the roof, wife is all smiles and what not... closets full
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

any other good fall clear out specials you can make a BST thread with?
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

In the end, I've look at both CaseLabs and MountainMods options. Both options more or less have the same price. Since I prefer the general disposition of the components in the Caselabs, I've decided to go with them. Now I just need to wait for them to restock. I've been told somewhere in November.

Comment

U may be able to find what your looking for from Caselabs in the retail channels .
                  Blackout
                  Something-New
                  Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Does anyone else make cable combs like that Hex-Gear one one the GPU's?
                    Corsair 800D
                    2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
                    Software Developer

Comment

Originally posted by Izerous View Post
                      Does anyone else make cable combs like that Hex-Gear one one the GPU's?
                      those are pretty sweet. other than HexGear, I've not seen them...
                      look around at specialty one-off crafters like Jim Weist at Clockwork Industry.
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

I haven't update this post on a while. I just want to let you know that I finally order the Mercury S8. I'll probably receive it in January.

Comment

Working...
                        X