Clear All

• iWalkingCorpse
    replied
    the Donkey Kong build at Pax was immense

Leave a comment:

• OneFastStagea
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyJoe View Post
    wow like this case....looks like I found my next case to replace my corsair 900D. Canada Computers has it listed for 349.00$ in white or black
    Was thinking the same thing. Only problem would be trying to figure out how to fill up all that space in there without going bankrupt lmao.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyJoe
    replied
    wow like this case....looks like I found my next case to replace my corsair 900D. Canada Computers has it listed for 349.00$ in white or black

Leave a comment:

• Laodamas
    replied
    Style wise, CaseLabs are very generic, flat panels and square corners. Cases with that style have existed for years, not hard to look like something so generic. CaseLabs are standouts in how you can customize the case with modular parts. I still have an aluminum Antec P160 case that I bought in 2004, it's a generic looking box with a removable motherboard tray. Other than the front panel it is all aluminum, so it's not like CaseLabs were the first to make a case like that.

Leave a comment:

• SkinnyBennett
    replied
    Not sure why they didn't have the GPU Orientation on this case, when they seem to be doing it with all the other new cases.

Leave a comment:

• snef
    replied
    Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
    Don't forget that most CaseLabs fans don't realize that CL designs aren't original at all. Anyone who's worked in an enterprise level data center has seen their mesh patterns before, on the back of mainframes, SAN hardware, etc. CL just copied that stuff from someone else. When you buy a CL product, you're not paying for a mesh design, you're paying for super-light aluminum with a nice power coating job, extreme water cooling support, etc. I have a CL case myself, so I'm not hating on them, just pointing out facts.
    ^^^^^ et voila!

Leave a comment:

• Gotwake
    replied
    Damn..... now to add that to my unlimited bank account wish list!!!

Leave a comment:

• nass
    replied
    actually kinda like this one, don't think they copied anyone on this one for a change.

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Don't forget that most CaseLabs fans don't realize that CL designs aren't original at all. Anyone who's worked in an enterprise level data center has seen their mesh patterns before, on the back of mainframes, SAN hardware, etc. CL just copied that stuff from someone else. When you buy a CL product, you're not paying for a mesh design, you're paying for super-light aluminum with a nice power coating job, extreme water cooling support, etc. I have a CL case myself, so I'm not hating on them, just pointing out facts.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Just style of it, not exactly the same of course. They are too sneaky these days to copy exactly.

Leave a comment:

• EZ's PC's
    replied
    Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
    Sure looks like a CaseMod to me.
    Really I would like to see the casemods case that this copies. not trying to be a dick. but ya caselabs dont have anything like this.

Leave a comment:

• snef
    replied
    he referenced to Mathieu Heredia (Watermod) mod ihe did for Thermaltahe i think he win the best mod of computex 2016
    i think it was part of the prize like in-win with B-neg mod, and make the case who win this part of the contest

its base on Core X9, flipped vertically

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Some big ass case.
    Not so sure I like the rear IO and expansion slots at the top of the case. Seems that would looks like crap with all the cables I plug in to the IO's and GPU's

Sure as hell a lot of room for rad and drives but need more detailed info on case. Must weight at least 80lb's empty with all that glass.
    Specs and Manual would be a must read for me. Sure it will carry a hefty price tag as well.

Not sure which CaseMod case your referring to gdesmo. Can you post a link.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Sure looks like a CaseMod to me.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    They stealing designs left and right, but company is on the roll, no doubt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X