Corsairs 570X RGB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsairs 570X RGB

Dmitry really nails some major issues with this cases design.
    Me I don't like all the fat thumbs screws holding the glass panels ons.
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

I liked that video as well. He makes really nice shots.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I've met Dmitry, he's a really good guy with a very straightforward attitude, and his photography/videography skills are second-to-none.

His reviews on cases haven't been as consistent the past couple of years but he's back to his older, slightly more analytical style which I think suits the channel perfectly in terms of overall length and format, so I'm glad to see that he's not just pandering to Corsair or any other case manufacturer.

Some people think he's a Phanteks "Phanboy", and the only error I've seen him make was not highlighting the below-average airflow on the Evolv series, but hey, nobody's perfect, though Dmitry is one of the 3 best case reviewers on Youtube.
      DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

I'm agree with him, what I don't like is the PSU cover, need to have it to cover the whole bottom and need pass trough for cable on the PSU cover

but this case is just so great, a way better quality than any other corsair case, steel are thicker and rock solid, good quality paint and very well assembled

when you open the box, first thing you said or think is " wow this one will cost a lot" the case give you a very good impression
        and very classy look, specially in black

my 2 cent

Comment

Just received this case. It's gonna look good. The way I see it? It's a positive pressure case. I'm throwing the 360mm Rad in front as intake as much as I don't like putting heat back in but......The top 2 fan slots will also be intake pushing cool air down onto the VRM heat sink and board. The back will be exhaust. A single Exhaust. There's plenty of gaps in the glass and mesh on back for heat to escape. How's that sound?

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me. Should provide plenty airflow across the board.
            So only CPU and GPU blocks I take it.
            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Just CPU for now. This build is waiting for the AMD parts to come out. See what happens with prices. It's just a shell for now
              Depending on performance I don't know what the guts will be. Intel or AMD or Nvidia. Either way that's the fans

Comment

I usually go for just a single exhaust fan, I find I get better temps if all my radiators are intakes. You should be fine as there is lots area in that case for air to escape.

I'm thinking AMD will be the way to go for CPU's when they come out. I just can't picture someone paying $450+ for an i7 quad core when AMD will supposedly have a quad core w/ hyperthreading for $250-ish.

Anyways case looks great, can't wait to see your build!
                My Imgur

Comment

It will be nothing like what snef did to a 570x. I don't have the resources.

snef I hope you don't mind me posting the link to your build. That thing is nice work

http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...highlight=570x

Part of the reason why I bought the case was because of the review posted in this thread.

@Necrodead Where did you get the ballpark price?

Comment

such a beautiful case, nice open blank canvas to work in/on

Comment

Originally posted by MemBusX View Post
                      It will be nothing like what snef did to a 570x. I don't have the resources.

snef I hope you don't mind me posting the link to your build. That thing is nice work

http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...highlight=570x

Part of the reason why I bought the case was because of the review posted in this thread.

@Necrodead Where did you get the ballpark price?

Thanks,

don't forget to share what you will do with it

Comment

Yeah I will. I'll start a thread with a photo shoot

Comment

Working...
                        X