Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass

Phanteks has finally released their Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass edition case.

This is the best all round case imho from Phanteks.
    Not too expensive not too large.

Not as open a concept as others are but loads of option for drives and drive bays.
    I also still like the availability of the 3 5ΒΌ" drive bays.
    Enough space up top to allow fans in pull and a 42mm thick rad with out blocking your mother board.

They have chosen a late release date missing out on most of the Christmas shoppers. These are still pretty rare in stores, but Newegg Canada finally has some in stock.
    Comes in Black or Gray
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Great looking case, looks like lots of room in there as well.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I really like the Tempered glass is on hinges and swings open. Only two screws in the front part of the glass to allow the panel to swing open.
      Has a much nicer air flow than the Evolv

Comment

I think this solves the only issue I have with these cases is that they tend to lose rigidity when the optical bay and side panel (with the logo) are removed.

So why would one want to do this? Easy: Dual 420mm radiators in push-pull for ultimate cooling powa!

I think the glass side panel would definitely increase the twist rigidity in this case.

I very much like the Pro/Luxe version of their cases, I do prefer the front panel on the Pro even though it's plastic due to slightly improved air flow, but the aluminum/glass combo with the lighting gives this case a very classy appearance, and even though it's on the large side, it has water cooling prowess that is nearly second-to-none in this displacement.
        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

winning case of the year?
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

I ordered this case from Newegg yesterday, ships from the states. I figure it's time my htpc/everything server gets some liquid love.

It'll replace my old Node 804 as my htpc/nfs server. Really liking all the drive bays and 5.25" so that I can stick a blu-ray drive and maybe a fan controller in there. I almost bought the thermaltake p5, but decided to go with this one for the drive and odd options.

Comment

Nice grab

Comment

Damn, guess I missed this one, that is a nice case!!! My Inwin 303 is arriving today, no turning back now =(

Comment

Working...
                X