• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantek Eclipse P300 Tempered Glass

This is a simple clean case for modding

Phantek's Eclipse P300 Tempered Glass
    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

I saw the preview on HWC's youtube channel, and it looks like a lot of case for the money.

It should give some serious competition to Fractal's Define/Meshify C tempered glass edition, as well as the S340. The Fractals win on water cooling, and probably airflow capabilities, but the S340 elite I think is the odd one out, with only slightly improved front panel filtration being the distinguishing factor, but a slightly higher price.

Oh yea, and the puck. Let's not forget the glorious puck
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

I was not impressed with Primo quality, but this one priced fine for what you get.
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I have to agree with you here, Daz.

The Primo and original Pros were not blessed with the strongest metal. I remember taking the optical/3.5 HD plate off the front and putting in a couple of radiators in the pro, and I was afraid the case would twist and bend under the weight.

I did almost the same thing with my Phantom 530 and it felt quite rigid and was the opposite. I do know from the new Enthoo Pro M and Evolv, they've converted the interior chassis panels to a higher strength steel, and these cases feel better built and more rigid.
        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Seems like a good candidate to replace my 800D
          Corsair 800D
          2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
          Software Developer

Comment

Working...
          X