Mister Mom's Mountain Mods Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister Mom's Mountain Mods Mods

Heya! Haven't posted anything in a while. Here is something old with something new, nothing borrowed a few things blue. Remember this.. I couldn't take a decent picture if my life depended on it.

Here's a shot of the front.

With the lights out. Motherboard/Triple/Double Side.

Lights on. Notice the beautiful cable management. Need a "barfing smiley" right here.

Lights on. HDDs/Quad/Triple Side.

Sorry. Gotta go. Kids are trippin' out. I'll add more in a bit!!!

Ah to be a stay at home Mom.
    Great to have u back buddy!!
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Freak'n mountain of a machine. Nice work.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

whoa that's a hole lots of fans!
        nice build !

Comment

I did a few things to this beautiful anodized aluminium before even putting it together. Broke out the hole saw to put the double into the roof. Drilled a few holes for the reservoir/top pump mounts and fillports and the security flange. This case did not ship to me in reverse atx, so I made it that way. I also drilled holes for some rubber case feet (wheels on a desk is just plain crazy).

Here's the loadout..

Mountain Mods Ascension (Trinity, SR-2 MB Tray, Anodized)
          Asus P9x79 Pro
          Intel 3930K [email protected] (I got really lucky with this CPU. Can seriously undervolt some high overclocks!) [email protected]
          32gb G.Skill 2133MHz
          xFx HD6990 (Still kickin' 950/1450 @ stock voltage!) Got rid of the 6970 Trifire. Looking for another xFx 6990 with an EK block for cheap.
          xFx Pro1250W Modular Power Supply
          64gb Corsair P3-64 SSD
          2x OCZ Vertex 3 60gb in RAID 0 (Idle time garbage collection seems to work, but still waiting on TRIM on RAID for x79). Oh yeah, 1100mbps in ATTO.
          4x WD 400gb SATA2 (RAID0 & RAID1) in Kingwin 4in3 5.25" Hot-swap Drive Bay

Watercooling..

4x Swiftech DCP655-B
          EK D5 Dual Top 2-Loops Pump Top w/60mm Reservoirs + multioption bottoms for caps
          EK FC-6990 (Nickel/Plexi)
          EK Supreme HF (Nickel/Plexi)
          Feser Clear/UV Blue 1/2"ID-3/4OD" tubing
          Feser & Bitspower Compression fittings, 45s, and 90s
          3x Koolance Extreme Flow QDCs (2 on CPU loop, 1 on GPU)
          2x Koolance High Flow QDCs (2 on GPU loop)

1x XSPC RX480 Radiator
          2x XSPC RX360 Radiators
          1x XSPC RX240 Radiator

27x Coolermaster R4-C2R-20AC-GP 2000rpm 69cfm 19db 120mm fans (push/pull on triples and quad) running all at about 1400rpm
          10x Fan shrouds (All on the push side of the Triples and Quad)
          Sunbeam Rheobus 6x 30W/ch Fan controller
          Scythe Kaze Master Fan controller (only used for monitoring air/coolant temps and pump speeds)

Once again, have to go. Have to go play yes master to the children.......................................... ............................
          Last edited by MisterMom; 01-10-2013, 03:59 AM.

Comment

wow is right
            what a monster unit

love it for being so over the top

Comment

I was so close to buying a MM case even had permission from my shorter half, but went the route with the 800D to save money. Seeing monster builds like this pop-up makes me wish sometimes that I had actually gone with the MM case instead.
              Corsair 800D
              2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
              Software Developer

Comment

Very nice build!!! Yes you forgot one M in that subject line.. Monster lol
                Stubs

Comment

that is in fact a monster, very nice work there on the mods. what do you do with this epic build?
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Holy...where's my keys? I could park my gravel truck in that baby...maybe even do a lube job while its in there! Super nice MM!!
                    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Monster indeed! After seeing the pics, and being an old school fan of the original Unreal Tournament, the first phrase that came to my little mind was m-m-m-m-m-monster kill!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                        Monster indeed! After seeing the pics, and being an old school fan of the original Unreal Tournament, the first phrase that came to my little mind was m-m-m-m-m-monster kill!
                        lol good one bartacus, definitely is a monster of a machine
                        Orange GT Build
                        Orange V8 GT Build
                        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Working...
                        X