Build Log - Duplex - Dual Xeon / Titan X / Intel 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frikkin incredible !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Why both the Intel and Samsung NVMe SSDs? Was it just because you couldn't fit three Intel but still wanted the extra capacity, or do they each have their own distinct advantages?

Comment

Originally posted by Spallenzani View Post
        Why both the Intel and Samsung NVMe SSDs? Was it just because you couldn't fit three Intel but still wanted the extra capacity, or do they each have their own distinct advantages?
        not sure I understand the question.

its all storage...regardless if its NVMe or not. There is M.2 PCIe slot open, so I filled it.

Comment

Beautiful bending, and awesome setup.

I used to have the Z9PE-D8 WS with dual E5-2680s in it and it was a super solid, stable board. Nothing but great things to say about it. Even with both chips loaded up at full bore with only onboard video, the thing only used like 370 watts. It was incredible. Unfortunately this was before I was running real WC so I would have loved to see what temps were like. I miss that beast. Should have never sold it.

Looks great so far from top-to-bottom!
          DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Sweet baby jesus.. Those gold backplates! and nice tube runs to boot. What a tank.
            The Ultra Fancy Build
            The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
            The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

Oh hot damn.
              Welcome to the forums and way to start with a bang

Comment

That is looking fantastic

Comment

Bit of a live update.... put one of the rads in (little dirty on the outside, will clean at final) and did a bend.

I could have gone straight from SSD to fitting on Rad, but it didnt look right.

Comment

Wow tribwerks for the second time in just a while!

I would hide tube behind rad and go stealth..
                    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                    Venom Build: Build Log,
                    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                    Orange Build: Final Video
                    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by 10e View Post
                      Beautiful bending, and awesome setup.

I used to have the Z9PE-D8 WS with dual E5-2680s in it and it was a super solid, stable board. Nothing but great things to say about it. Even with both chips loaded up at full bore with only onboard video, the thing only used like 370 watts. It was incredible. Unfortunately this was before I was running real WC so I would have loved to see what temps were like. I miss that beast. Should have never sold it.

Looks great so far from top-to-bottom!
                      I almost went this route years ago.... that board, not sure what I had marked for CPUs.

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                        Wow tribwerks for the second time in just a while!
                        got all 16 from you daz... they were / are a great fan. I love the cabling system and how much quiet air they move. What were your thoughts on them Daz?

Comment

Late night..kids asleep..work done.

tough bend off the CPU...couple mistakes...lots of planning.

note they are not final in terms of placement, need to do some other things.

not sure I like the line running to the rad above the CPU... will sleep and review with fresh eyes.

Comment

Gotta love those 55's
                            Build is looking good.
                            Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                            OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                            Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Well... work got busy and then family, but she is close to done.

More fun with bending....honestly, bends are the way to go. You will always need to go with some fittings, but bends over angle connections any day.

example of a bend with 2 x90s, and then a deviation....

Comment

Looks complicated!

I just bent till get it right
                                __________________________________________________
                                Retro Build: Build Log,
                                Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                                Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                                Venom Build: Build Log,
                                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                                Orange Build: Final Video
                                HTPC Build: Final Video
                                __________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X