LEEZEE's Watercooling build Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xmanrigger View Post
    Great looking rig. But those CPU temps look extremely high for only 4400mhz. Those look like air cooling temps.
    Yeah the CPU temps seem high. Keep in mind this is both cpu and gpu running at full 100% load and my fans running at 800rpm. If I were to take the top off the Evolve case and run the fans at 1500 rpm it will never pass 55c. Also a stress test like this isn't "real world" if you see the temps on the gaming bench marks Im happy with where they are. If anything I would say the issue is because of the limited top ventilation on the Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
      High temps are caused by the Phanteks Evolve having crap air flow out of top of case. it's so restrictive the back pressure won't allow the heat out properly. I have said this many times at Phanteks forum but they are in denial and continue to ignore the issue.
      I agree. If i could test the heat trapped up in there with a thermometer I bet its pretty high. Sexy case. Bad airflow.

Comment

System update! - I ran into an issue with the Error Code 00 on the motherboard. I troubleshooted it and ended up being the Motherboard. Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vtEF7t2dJY

Comment

Sorry to hear you got trouble.

Let us know how is RMA would work with ASUS. I was talking to ASUS rep at OCN LANPARTY and he was bragging how ASUS is the only company with service center in Canada.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

ya... ASUS rma is relatively painless.
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
            X