Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• I don't own pants. just scrubs...
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

• Tell the truth Bung's, you have dresses too ! Your lovely wife told me you have your own section in the closet for them.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• if the parts Daz offer you is not enough, I have brand new 240 for you, if you are willing to pay for the shipping.
              If you are in the Ottawa area, you are welcome to pick it up as well. I rather have some one put it to good use than having it sit on my desk gathering dust...

Comment

• thanks Moogly, very kind offer,

but I've got 6... no wait, 7 rads in my closet.
                right next to those nice spring flower dresses Gdesmo likes to see me in

besides, my entire build has been based on measurements (*cough*) from the Admiral.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

• Heh heh !
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• ahhaha I will let you sort out the dress with gdesmo ;-)

it is an admiral, that's the reason why I am offering :-) though,I can't tell by the picture if it is a 240 or 360 you need...

Comment

• I see. Well, hopeful I can sort out a simple enough solution with the new end caps I got from Daz.

But if you only want shipping, surely you would take something in trade at least?
                      HAF932 Mods
                      C70 Mods

Comment

• Thanks again Daz for these endcaps. Think I sorted out the first one.
                        Used a two part fast setting epoxy. mixed it in a big syringe that I stole from work... made for a nice controlled burst injection.
                        unfortunately, the epoxy set more quickly than I expected inside the syringe
                        Regardless, the results on the first piece are excellent.

I also did some painting. the orange is still way to glossy and will need a little sanding down to match everything else.
                        I didn't expect the white paint on the rad proper to work out at all, but its actually not bad.

and I'm super surprised by how well this NZXT FZ 120mm LED fan turned out.
                        The blades pop out with only a bit of force, and no messing with any little springs or bits like on the GT's

And lastly, this is not likely going to stay.
                        Although... I'm adding some of those cubical Enzo 90's to the mix - so shiny silver, that it would be almost a shame to paint them.
                        hence, a little extra silver off this miniature would be ... satisfactory, albeit pretentious

HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

• That epoxy will take care about dumb design decision.
                          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                          Venom Build: Build Log,
                          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                          Orange Build: Final Video
                          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• No trade needed :-) but it looks like Daz hook you up good for now !

Comment

• Well. its here. my summer vacation.... and what am I going to do with it?
                              Oh ya, thats right - Finish this frickin build!!!!

So here you go. these are the most recent photos. dating back about three weeks, but ending with this AM.

First up is the front panel. screw you Corsair buttons... I don't need you no more!!

And this super shiny Vandal switch will serve as Power ON! Who needs a stinking reset switch?

mmmm ... Beer
                              Last edited by bungwirez; 06-05-2015, 08:28 PM.
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

• Can't build a PC without the help of some good quality brewskies!

Comment

Working...
                                X