Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• some better pics

Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Let me know when you are nearby, think we can fix you up with one. Better pics this time sir.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Ya I will am using a miniature one now is only 6" high manfroto
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• Have a really nice heavy-duty one here for you with a fluid damped video head on it. Can handle up to a 800mm lens easily. Should do the trick.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Thx G will give ya a shout when am in the area.
              Blackout
              Something-New
              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

• That rgb ram is pretty damn cool. Build looks really nice. The lighting on the io cover fits well with the rainbow

Comment

• Thx Channel, when we first booted it up on the kitchen table to add the fluid everything was in sync, was cool.

Will say his system is extremely fast in windows I noticed, she blasts into windows fast also. Simple kingston SSD in it also as the boot drive.
                  Blackout
                  Something-New
                  Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                  X