Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    I'm curious as to what 'G-magic' is?
    I'm curious too ! Just a bit of measuring and cutting plus some acrylic solvent cement.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
      gdesmo

going to get Gdesmo to help with the acrylic cutting not really setup for that, though do have a dremel, believe ya need a band saw for it

That ole G Magic!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN9YxOAPBHk
      Ha ha ! Skit was kind of appropriate, fell off a 12 foot ladder two weeks ago. Bunch of staples in the back of my head and 2 days in the hospital. Sucked big time !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

gdesmo

going to get Gdesmo to help with the acrylic cutting not really setup for that, though do have a dremel, believe ya need a band saw for it

That ole G Magic!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN9YxOAPBHk
        A band saw would make things a lot easier, but I've done all my acrylic with a dremel.
        My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
          Ha ha ! Skit was kind of appropriate, fell off a 12 foot ladder two weeks ago. Bunch of staples in the back of my head and 2 days in the hospital. Sucked big time !
          Damn! glad you are okay. I had a friend who worked at walmart and his co-worker who fell off a ladder died on the spot.
          My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
            Damn! glad you are okay. I had a friend who worked at walmart and his co-worker who fell off a ladder died on the spot.
            Thx, I'm fine. Will take a little more than that to put me 6 feet under.

Comment

ouch! Take care yourself.
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Good to here every thing is fine if a dremel is all ya need G then am in, got that, a nice one too actually.

Gotta watch that first step, That skit Bung posted when u were making the acrylic cover for my ps.
                Last edited by nass; 09-17-2016, 09:01 PM.
                Blackout
                Something-New
                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Damn! Take care my friend!

Got some 'G-magic' that will help with the acrylic light box for the mid plate area on my son's case.

Need to take some dimensions, plus still need to drill for the res mounting.
                  G is working really well. I had a couple things done by him.
                  Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
                  Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
                  Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
                  Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
                  Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
                  Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

Ya had him make my shroud for ps and a res/pump stand for my sm5 build , come out nice.
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Take care bro.
                      I got some good pain killer to numb the mind if required
                      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Take care bro.
                        Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

that's what he needs Hooded .
                          Blackout
                          Something-New
                          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

well decided am going to be using a darkside crossflow 480 on the top of this build, just makes the tube run so much neater, have another rad in transit will use it in the bottom section later on if he gets a card worth cooling.

Funny how ya say oh am not going to spend much then hit the buy button after ya think more. Ordered a top mount ring from mod my mods to help tame this res and pump adapter, this thing will sag for sure is real heavy. Will loose the ugly stainless mount maybe and mount directly to the pump adapter will see once I eyeball things up, not sure the ring will make it here before I start this build on the weekend. Or may just wait I guess.
                            Blackout
                            Something-New
                            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Take care bro.
                              Thanks Hooded, but not needed as I am not in any pain at all. No sense, no feeling. Ha ha !

Comment

Well she is build day...upper ring I am waiting on will add later on.
                                Last edited by nass; 08-27-2016, 11:17 AM.
                                Blackout
                                Something-New
                                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                                X