Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DazMode
    replied
    Cables look great! It was woth the pain.

Leave a comment:

• EZ's PC's
    replied
    Looks great man. maybe if could run the fan cable of the rear exhaust fan to another header or directly to psu would tidy up that one cable goin to middle of the board looks a lil outta place.

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Sleeving looks awesome!

Leave a comment:

• nass
    replied
    Looks nice ..

Leave a comment:

• guilly08
    replied
    Alright guy's, final pictures for now including a couple sleeving pictures. I'll be re working loop and adding my GPU into the loop hopefully some time in the spring. Getting too cold to work in the garage . Plus it's gaming season as the weather is horrible so can't afford some down time . Enjoy and as always comments welcomed !!

Couple individual sleeve shots... Completed all the sleeving in one weekend. Man my fingers were hating me...

A few complete build shots

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by guilly08 View Post
    Ah but the joys of having your finger tips burnt off.... How could you pass that up You're making me re think as well especially since I don't have a spare PSU so the computer will be out of commission once again....
    I'm already ordering tons of 12" cables in the colors you want, so assuming Daz has stock (plus the connectors), it's a nice cheap solution. Also if you don't have them already, consider picking up pin removal tools. Those come in handy for when you goof.

Leave a comment:

• guilly08
    replied
    Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
    Nah, but I'm buying a ton of Daz pre-sleeved / pre-pinned cables to make my own extensions. He's made it too easy. Buy the cables / connectors and just snap em all together, with appropriate cable combs, etc. It's cheap too. 24 pre-sleeved cables cost just over $14, the connectors are 50 cents each, and cable combs are less than $2. Bam, one PSU extension cobbled together for under $20.
    Ah but the joys of having your finger tips burnt off.... How could you pass that up You're making me re think as well especially since I don't have a spare PSU so the computer will be out of commission once again....

Leave a comment:

• guilly08
    replied
    Originally posted by nass View Post
    very nice tube runs guilly, like the blue ya have there, build looks nice, gj, especially for your first go at it.
    Thanks Nass.... Everyone likes the blue that was supposed to be purple haha... Ah well...

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Are you taking on the challenge of sleeving ?? I thought didn't have the patience ?
    Nah, but I'm buying a ton of Daz pre-sleeved / pre-pinned cables to make my own extensions. He's made it too easy. Buy the cables / connectors and just snap em all together, with appropriate cable combs, etc. It's cheap too. 24 pre-sleeved cables cost just over $14, the connectors are 50 cents each, and cable combs are less than $2. Bam, one PSU extension cobbled together for under $20.

Leave a comment:

• nass
    replied
    very nice tube runs guilly, like the blue ya have there, build looks nice, gj, especially for your first go at it.

Leave a comment:

• guilly08
    replied
    Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
    P.S. I'd go purple / white on the sleeving. I'm doing something similar when I rebuild my big rig over Xmas (purple / grey / white). Purple is the "in" thing these days it seems.
    Are you taking on the challenge of sleeving ?? I thought didn't have the patience ?

Leave a comment:

• guilly08
    replied
    I think I'm going to go purple/graphite. This way when purple isn't "in" any more I won't have as much sleeving to change ...

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    P.S. I'd go purple / white on the sleeving. I'm doing something similar when I rebuild my big rig over Xmas (purple / grey / white). Purple is the "in" thing these days it seems.
    Last edited by Bartacus; 12-12-2016, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zurbz
    replied

Also, if anyone has any comments on my photography please feel free. I'm still playing with this and lack experience BIG TIME....
    I know how you feel... But looks great to me.

Leave a comment:

• Necrodead
    replied
    I'll be ordering some violet UV sleeving soon. Is that going to clash ? Will the red dye make it more purple ??
    Adding a bit of red dye will make it more purple if that's what your after. I would get the sleeving first and then add dye until you are satisfied with the colour. Should look good either way, and if you use the RGB light like you said colours will blend together better under coloured light.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X