Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White/Blue themed Enthoo Primo with hard tubing with

Hey guys,

Here are some pics of my newest build. Its an Enthoo Primo with darkside/bitspower white fittings. Bitspower PETG tubing and pastel blue nano fluid.
    If you guys have any questions on the build i'll be glad to answer them. It's not 100% complete as I need a cable comp for the 8pin going to video card to clean it up, and i'm planning on putting an LED strip behind my res and depending on how much light that produces i might add something on the right side to help illuminate everything.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	comp9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	79996
    Attached Files

Heres one without the Coolant added, and one from the front
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks great well done.
      to Dazmode forums
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Looks good man! I do like these Phanteks cases, but never had the pleasure of working on one.

Comment

Build looks great! What have you got in there, looks like a z170 board? I like that old waterblock you've got in there too.
          My Imgur

Comment

its a asus z170 pro gaming/aura with an i7 6700K and gtx 1070. I was under the impression that the MB had RGB lighting headers which I was pretty excited about as the phantek GPU block has RGB lighting.....but the MB doesnt support RGB, just has some led lights built into it >.<

The waterblock is from my old build, I was debating painting it white to match my theme but I knew it wouldn't turn out the way I would like. So I left it for now. Maybe down the road i'll attempt it when I have to drain the loop.

Comment

Definitely a nice build! I like the pipe routing, very clean!

Comment

nice build, thanks for the share.

good to see that old Koolance blocks putting in extra miles.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                X