White Zenith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Zenith

I'm starting my next build soon, I posted it two weeks ago on other forum and I forgot this one. It will be a White/Black theme with red accent. The name of the build is: White Zenith! It will be a full AMD build with RyZen/Vega and hard tubing water cooling.

Part:
    CPU: AMD R7 1800X
    Mobo: Asus X370 Crosshair Hero VI
    GPU: Big Vega
    SSD: Samsung SM961 256Gb, a 1TB M.2 SSD if the motherboard will have 2 M.2 port
    PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium
    Case: InWin 303 - White
    RAM: 4x 8Gb Crucial Balistix White 2400Mhz
    Fan: Corsair ML120 - White
    Cable: custom cable from CableMod

Watercooling part:
    EK Supremacy EVO White
    Heatkiller 150 DDC (Plastidip in white)
    GPU waterblock: not sure
    Fitting: probably white dazmode fiting
    Radiator: 2x Dazmode Extra Slim 360mm
    Last edited by warplane95; 02-22-2017, 09:23 PM.

Hah, right on... I'm doing the same thing. Not sure yet if I'm going with the 1700x or 1800x, depends on the cost/performance ratio. I'm grabbing the big Vega also lol. Crosshair looks nice, same with the Gigabyte Gaming 5, I'm undecided, but that Hero is lookin sweet. Annnnd hah, Seasonic Prime, I'm also grabbin that lolz...along with the Heatkiller DDC lmao... Looks like we are gonna have pretty similiar rigs EDIT*** And the Inwin303??? What the heck bahahaha

Comment

Sounds like a sweet build

I'm waiting until Vega is out So I can get the absolute latest motherboard. There should be quite a few new ones coming out in the future.
      Looks like a summer build for mine.
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
        Sounds like a sweet build

I'm waiting until Vega is out So I can get the absolute latest motherboard. There should be quite a few new ones coming out in the future.
        Looks like a summer build for mine.
        I think I have the same plan, since full ATX is a little crammed in the Inwin 303, I hope they release mATX in either the Crosshair Hero or Gamin 5. Plus my AMD shares will be through the roof by summer
        Last edited by Gutternutz; 02-15-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	i0LvLsDl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	77435Click image for larger version

Name:	DillLSnl.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	77436
          I'll receive my Heatkiller 150 DDC friday or monday

Originally posted by Gutternutz View Post
          Hah, right on... I'm doing the same thing. Not sure yet if I'm going with the 1700x or 1800x, depends on the cost/performance ratio. I'm grabbing the big Vega also lol. Crosshair looks nice, same with the Gigabyte Gaming 5, I'm undecided, but that Hero is lookin sweet. Annnnd hah, Seasonic Prime, I'm also grabbin that but waiting for the Snow Silent.
          Haha, you post reminded me that I forget to post mine xD

Comment

I love this case, so much potential for awesomness!!! Can't wait to see your build!!

Comment

Hah, right on... I'm doing the same thing. Not sure yet if I'm going with the 1700x or 1800x, depends on the cost/performance ratio. I'm grabbing the big Vega also lol. Crosshair looks nice, same with the Gigabyte Gaming 5, I'm undecided, but that Hero is lookin sweet. Annnnd hah, Seasonic Prime, I'm also grabbin that lolz...along with the Heatkiller DDC lmao... Looks like we are gonna have pretty similiar rigs EDIT*** And the Inwin303??? What the heck bahahaha
              I swear we had the same idea and I am not copying xD. look here I started it 3 weeks ago xD
              http://overclockquebec.com/threads/9...e-White-Zenith
              Last edited by warplane95; 02-15-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

No worries dude! I find it funny that we have pretty much the same ideas lolz Are you gonna mod the front plexi? Been thinkin about stripping the paint and putting my own decal on it. Kind of hate the blue...

Comment

No worries dude! I find it funny that we have pretty much the same ideas lolz Are you gonna mod the front plexi? Been thinkin about stripping the paint and putting my own decal on it. Kind of hate the blue...
                  I think I'll remove the coating and put some frosted paint.

I really hope Asus will release the formula because the Hero have the USB 3.0 on the bottom of the motherboard and it will be impossible to have fans or radiator with the hero.
                  Last edited by warplane95; 02-15-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warplane95 View Post
                    I think I'll remove the coating and put some frosted paint.

I really hope Asus will release the formula because the Hero have the USB 3.0 on the bottom of the motherboard and it will be impossible to have fans or radiator with the hero.
                    Cool, it will look good frosted. Yeah I know it is tight, that's why I am waiting for an mATX with the X370 chipset. Even with just 25mm fans on the bottom connecting anything is an issue, as well as SLI/CF becomes a problem.

Comment

Just found this about Vega
                      http://wccftech.com/amd-teases-vega-...rce=feedburner

Comment

Cool, it will look good frosted. Yeah I know it is tight, that's why I am waiting for an mATX with the X370 chipset. Even with just 25mm fans on the bottom connecting anything is an issue, as well as SLI/CF becomes a problem.
                        Yup, this is probably the easiest thing to do haha. I did a crossfire recently and a SLI couple of years ago. This time I'm just going to buy the biggest AMD GPU available (I have a freesync monitor)

AMD will have an event February 28th (Capsaicin), they will talk about GPU, maybe they will launch Vega sooner than expected?

Comment

Looks like mATX with X370 chipset will undoubtedly be in our future... Biostar has one in their lineup
                          http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/...D=871#overview
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	m20170217_4.jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	77437

Comment

Looks like mATX with X370 chipset will undoubtedly be in our future... Biostar has one in their lineup
                            http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/...D=871#overview
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4718[/ATTACH]

Yes, you can find all that here
                            https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comment...nboard_lineup/

Comment

Originally posted by warplane95 View Post
                              Says no CF/SLI... weirds.

Comment

Working...
                              X