Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Build pics of my TT Core P5. new addons

Hi all.
    I am posting up new Pics of my RIG with a new edition. A 10.1" LCD Display (my old tablet). I was looking for a way to re purpose my tablet to be a LCD readout of my PC's Hardware and I finally figured it out. I was going to wait till I got my new TT Digital Temperature sensor but its taking too long in the mail (when it comes I will just have to post more Pics). I have utilized this in two(2) ways, enjoy. I have also made this mod removable so when I take this bad boy to my campus' LAN events I can pull it off and Nerd out with some remote overclocking. Then reattach it in style. Feedback is welcomed. If you have a suggestion or question, let me know.

1.) Using the Tablet as my 4th monitor running NZXT CAM software

This pic is to show you that the tablet is connected as my 4th monitor by having my browser page sitting between monitor 3 and the Tablet(monitor 4)

2.) Using the Tablet as a stand alone screen using MSI Afterburner Software (available through google play) It connects to my PC remotely via the PC's IP address and a port opened up in my network

You can also do some GPU overclocking right from the app.

A side angle so you can see how it hangs.

I also tried using NZXT CAM software for mobile. It works good but you can't change it to landscape or change the background colour. Once that is available, I can easily see it beating out the MSI afterburner mobile app.

P.S. sorry for the not so great picture quality. It was taken with cellphone camera. One of these days I should just buy a digital SLR.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    My system specs to date.
    *New* 10.1" Tablet mounted to case (for Hardware Monitoring)
    Case: Thermaltake Core P5 Open Air Case
    Power Supply: Corsair AX860i
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII Formula
    Motherboard Block: EK Integrated Crosschill MOSFET cooler
    Monitors: (3)ASUS VP239H-P 23" IPS Frameless Monitor
    CPU: Intel CORE i7 6700K
    CPU Block: EK-Supremacy EVO Nickel
    RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 @ 3000MHz with light bar upgrade kit (purchased separately)
    GPU: MSI GTX 1070 SEA HAWK EK X
    Sound Card: SupremeFX 2015 (On-board)
    Hard Drive 1: Samsung Pro 950 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD (Operating System & Programs)
    Hard Drive 2: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD (Games & Steam Installs)
    Hard Drive 3: Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD (Movies/Music storage)
    Hard Drive 4: Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD (Video Editing/Additional storage)
    Pump & Reservoir: EKWB EK-XRES 100 REVO D5 PWM (upgraded tube size to EK-RES X3 - TUBE 250) reservoir & pump combo
    Radiator: Alphacool NexXxoS 480 (60mm Thick Copper Radiator)
    Coolant: Mayhems UV Clear Blue and Ocean blue Dyes
    Tubing: Bitspower Crystal Link PETG 16mmOD Tubing (From DAZmode)
    Bending & Cutting: Kobalt Mini Tube Cutter(from Lowes)Barrows Mandrels, Barrows Bending Tool
    Fittings: Barrows Matte Black... and lots of them
    Case Lighting: LED Strip 9ft 5050 UV blue (not yet installed)
    Sleeving Material: to come.
    Fans: Thermaltake Riing 120mm RGB Fans (x4) + Included Fan Controller for RGB
    Fan Controller: Phobya 4Pin PWM to 4x 4Pin Fan Splitter, ASUS AI Suite Software
    KeyBoard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent Switches
    Mouse: Corsair SCIMITAR RGB (Carbon)
    Headset: Corsair VOID RGB wireless
    Speakers: Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround system(it's an oldie but still a goodie for what it is so I saw no reason to replace it)
    Last edited by nCode; 04-28-2017, 10:05 AM.

Not red enough. Nice build! Love the tablet display.

Comment

where is temp sensor? cannot see...
      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
      Venom Build: Build Log,
      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
      Orange Build: Final Video
      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Very cool build. The tablet idea is great. I think this would be the least fun case to have to lug to a lan party though haha.

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
          where is temp sensor? cannot see...
          I am still waiting on the Digital Temp sensor to come in from Thermaltake. I have a regular temp sensor that is at the top of my rad(right behind the flow meter) plugged into a 2pin header that is being read by another program. I will post more pics when I get my shipment and have it installed.

Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
          Very cool build. The tablet idea is great. I think this would be the least fun case to have to lug to a lan party though haha.
          thats what my "Little Red Wagon" is for.
          http://cdn3.radioflyer.com/media/cat...del-32_1_1.jpg. Dont worry. I have all the angles covered
          Last edited by nCode; 04-28-2017, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X