No announcement yet.

*** OCTARINE, The Colour Of Magic, By Wally West ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice case. Looking forward to seeing it properly chilled!

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
      love this chassis.

get her wet bro.
      Hehe, I should have called this build Niagara xD

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      Nice work, 2 clear side panels are tough.
      Yeah, I'll have custom cable in it, it will look a lot better. And with that thick round 24 pin cable it's kind of scary to break the glass.
      Last edited by warplane95; 07-14-2017, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Nice project man congrats on sponsors
        Sponsors: Thermaltake, TTesports, Apacer

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009118150299

https://twitter.com/EZgunna82

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYK...nTKQoIX-sPI1UA

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/

http://community.thermaltake.com//

Comment

Thanks!
          What do you think of this loop? I have a hard time figuring something that will look good. any tips? I also need to find a place to put my drain valve

ps: I will have a Vertical GPU

Comment

Hey everyone! Just want to say that I didnt abandon the build. I'm still waiting for my fittings and I need to buy a radiator. Also, I'm waiting for a new set of ram that should be out soon.

Meanwhile, my 1080 ti had a huge coil whine and Zotac is sending me a replacement. I received my fan last week and my waterblock this week . Wow, I'm amazed by the quality of the waterblock from watercool. Those are really heavy! Thanks again to Watercool for the sponsorship, to be honest, they were my first choice for waterblock.

Comment

All right, received more package this week and the build specs will change a little bit:

I received Chrome fittings.

I'll have a bigger reservoir:
              watercool.de: 200mm glass tube + 200mm struts

The liquid will be from Primochill instead of the Aurora (too much problem with the aurora). When they will release the Vue in purple, I'll swap it.
              performance-pcs:
              Hardware Labs 360mm GTS
              Primochill Candy Purple Opaque

Newegg.ca:
              Coolermaster Vertical GPU adapter
              Coolermaster MasterFan Pro 120mm RGB Balanced
              Coolermaster LED Controller

I bought an EVGA 1080 Ti SC Black Edition because the warranty dept from Zotac didn't have any 1080 Ti with a reference PCB :/. So yesterday I bought a Titan X reference waterblock, which mean the waterblock I currently have is on sale and I'll have a Zotac 1080 Ti AMP for sale.

For the case, I asked Duality92 to make me a 3D print bracket for the fan/radiator instead of cutting in the original one. It will look much better IMO.

I'll be able to complete the waterloop once I received the 1080 Ti. It's currently on backorder at MikesComputerShop, but he will receive it before the end of the month.

After all that, depending on the ETA, I'll be waiting (again) for a set of ram.
              Last edited by warplane95; 09-18-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Nice looking build. Are you selling the Heatkiller block? Is for a FE card? I really need to find one for my build.
                Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K | Crucial 4x4Gb | OCZ Vertex 3 MaxIOPS 240GB | WD Velociraptor 1TB | AMD r9 290 Crossfire | Win8.1 Pro 64 | EK-Supremacy | 2 x Alphacool XT45 360 | EK - FC290 | 2x Liang DDC 3.25 | Koolance RP - 401X2 | Case Labs M8 |

Comment

Originally posted by drkCrix View Post
                  Nice looking build. Are you selling the Heatkiller block? Is for a FE card? I really need to find one for my build.
                  Yes, it's this model. WC-15592
                  http://www.performance-pcs.com/heatk...ryl-ni-bl.html

and here is the compatibility list:
                  http://gpu.watercool.de/WATERCOOL_HE...patibility.pdf

It's a brand new unused waterblock, I only took it out of the box for pictures.

How about $150 shipped?

Comment

I'll take it
                    Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K | Crucial 4x4Gb | OCZ Vertex 3 MaxIOPS 240GB | WD Velociraptor 1TB | AMD r9 290 Crossfire | Win8.1 Pro 64 | EK-Supremacy | 2 x Alphacool XT45 360 | EK - FC290 | 2x Liang DDC 3.25 | Koolance RP - 401X2 | Case Labs M8 |

Comment

I received my new waterblock, the coolant, and two new lenses for my camera. I'll receive my 1080 Ti tomorrow and all I'm waiting for is screws to fix the reservoir to the radiator, I should receive them next week. So next week the loop will be completed.

Comment

Nice kit.
                        Love the Watercool stuff.
                        Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                        OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                        Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Hey everyone! I received all the parts to do the loop of my build friday. Here's the GTX 1080 T, a nicer card than the founder, I still have a little bit of coil whine, but I don't have time to return it.

I tried to start my loop Friday evening, but I found out, the hard way, that the reservoir/fan/radiator combo is 5mm too long, so the GPU doesn't fit haha. After analyzing the situation, me and duality92 figured that the reservoir/fan adapter was too long.
                          Consequently, this morning I downloaded and learned Fusion 360 and I made a new adapter. I saved a wooping 22mm!! Duality92 will 3D print me the part this evening
                          Last edited by warplane95; 09-24-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

How good is it to have friends with toys?

cool stuff here bro!
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                              How good is it to have friends with toys?

cool stuff here bro!
                              It's really cool haha. He already printed me some 3D bracket for the fan/radiator. the 3D bracket looks a lot nicer than the metal one :p

Comment

I'm really proud to add Ballistix (Crucial) to this build! All my sponsors are in for this build!

I want to say big thanks to all of them. #Crucial #Ballistix #Heatkiller #watercool and especially #InWin for waiting for this build since mid-summer. You are awesome!

What's more incredible is they were all my first choice for each part I asked for.

Build took longer than I tougth. Sorry for that everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X