*** OCTARINE, The Colour Of Magic, By Wally West ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MackTheKnight View Post
    Awesome build - If possible, please keep us posted on how that Primochill Vue coolant holds up... I am curious.
    Sure will!

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    Killer build Warplane!
    That fluid is awesome looking stuff.
    Thanks hooded!

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    Really cool. Thumbs up!
    Thanks daz!

Comment

Here's more pictures

Last edited by warplane95; 12-01-2017, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Looks really good Warplane. Colour combo is excellent, tube runs are clean and elegant, and the custom cables with the silver/gray cable combs look spot on.

Also I like the coloured purple printing on the power supply.
        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Looks great! Normally I couldn't see purple in my loop, but somehow you made it work.

Doesn't Vue look awesome going through the Heatkiller Res? I'm going on 2 weeks with my Vue and still have no ill effects using it. Did you lower the RPM of the pump to get better effects with it?

I wish I had the HK GPU block for my card instead of EK. HK has some really nice product.

Comment

Originally posted by 10e View Post
            Looks really good Warplane. Colour combo is excellent, tube runs are clean and elegant, and the custom cables with the silver/gray cable combs look spot on.

Also I like the coloured purple printing on the power supply.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by ontariotl View Post
            Looks great! Normally I couldn't see purple in my loop, but somehow you made it work.

Doesn't Vue look awesome going through the Heatkiller Res? I'm going on 2 weeks with my Vue and still have no ill effects using it. Did you lower the RPM of the pump to get better effects with it?

I wish I had the HK GPU block for my card instead of EK. HK has some really nice product.
            The res is nice to look, but the GPU is nicer , pump at lowest speed possible.

Comment

Here's a little video if you want to see the Primochill Vue in Action. Sorry for the little shakiness, tripod is kind of crappy

Comment

Nice visualisation of flud dynamics.
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Thanks for sharing the video, Warplane. Makes me want to give it a try, but I'm still concerned about clogging and staining.

And again - love this build!

Comment

I wonder what this liquid would look like at about 5.2LPM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                      I wonder what this liquid would look like at about 5.2LPM.

look at 4 seconds, DDC is at max speed.

Comment

• Cool, just got a chance to watch the video. Amazing build man! That fluid looks awesome even at full speed. Love the color too, you have me itching to revert my system back to purple!

Comment

• Love the vid! I'll definitely be going the Vue route after seeing this specific build

Comment

• Originally posted by Jameswalt1 View Post
                            Love the vid! I'll definitely be going the Vue route after seeing this specific build
                            Thank you! Coming from you it's an honour haha.

Comment

• 2 weeks and a half with the Candy Purple. Everything is like Day1 so far, maybe the color is a little bit darker (less candy, more purple), but i'm not certains.

Comment

• Build went viral! I see repost everywhere. Congratulations on fame
                                __________________________________________________
                                Retro Build: Build Log,
                                Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                                Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                                Venom Build: Build Log,
                                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                                Orange Build: Final Video
                                HTPC Build: Final Video
                                __________________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X