Customer Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Build

Had some older parts laying around so a friend needed a new computer for his office. Used my core parts from the my sm5 build and a few from old gaming rig ie: Hardrives and built him a pretty fast rig for his office. Case, power supply and HSF I bought new.

case- Inwin's 301 matx
    cpu- i7-4770k
    mb-Asus z97m plus
    hsf- Cryorig H7
    mem- 16 gb of ripjaw 2133 ddr3 (found some had saved from an older build)
    Hd- 256 Samsung 840 pro ssd
    hd2- 2 tb seagate storage drive hdd
    ps- 450 watt evga bronze
    Lighting- Dazmode led, fan connector style white

Anyway is a good way to get rid of older parts you wont use anymore usually and get back some money at least.

Here is some pics:

Vid is run by the cpu on board chip, not a gamer but will work fine for an office pc.
    Cpu is o'cd to 4.4ghz on all cores with xmp enabled, works nice actually. Cpu stress TESTING maxed at 51c, no case fans in the case just hsf and power supply, system is almost silent, not bad for air cooled.
    Last edited by nass; 05-21-2018, 10:52 AM.
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

I've been running on CPU graphics for a while now. not too shabby for day to day dual monitor video streams... of course, I don't game.

nice build Nass.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Thx Bung ya this should do fine for email and word.
      Last edited by nass; 05-22-2018, 12:59 AM.
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Cool, nice rig sir.
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Looks slick!

Comment

Thx Kennah, couldn't send the case out with no fans so added two 4 pin gamer storm that I hardly used in smh10 build.

Asus fan expert recognized them and added a quiet profile , they work, W.prime I used to test and went fine.

Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

damn mandm guys must have been running around my living room again, lol . Have no clue how they got in this shot.
              Blackout
              Something-New
              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Nice choice for the case, but I will have to deduct points for the elmo sticker.
                My Imgur

Comment

Ya was a reflection of the dogs toys can lol
                  Blackout
                  Something-New
                  Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                  X