• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
    Well, maybe a little bit of a space issue. [ATTACH=CONFIG]236[/ATTACH]
    Time to start knocking down some walls!
    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

For those members that haven't seen the Azza Fusion 4000, High tech Legion put out a decent overview and review of the case (though when it came time to install a 360 radiator in the top, for some reason they set the fans as an intake, instead of exhaust )
      AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

the component install portion of the video overview/ review
        AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

That AZZA case is awesome, too bad the guy doing the review is doing such a poor job of making use of it.
          A triple 120 rad, 2- D5 pumps to cool 1 cpu?
          The stupid honking big air heat sink on the gpu. I'll spend more on the case than I'll spend on a video card for it, NOT.

I'll say thanks for trying but it's not up to a Daz review standard.

Originally posted by gdesmo
          Well, maybe a little bit of a space issue.
          A first world problem I can sympathize with.
          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

This seems like a very weird case. I don't know too many people who want to attach two computers together in the same case. But this does have some possibilities for housing a ton of water cooling in the top.

As for the top computer, it would be hard to figure out how to run air cooling to it. It will probably get all the hot air from the bottom computer and really doesn't have any air intake itself (the only intake fans are on the front bottom). With the top back used up with the powersupply, you can't get air to intake/outake from it.

I'd favor its use as a watercooling storage area.

Comment

Could be used in a newer Asus ROG Z77 system with remote overclocking and bios adjustment through the rear ROG usb port or someone that want`s to run 6 monitors. I was thinking it would fit my Monsta 420 and Xchanger 360 just nice while still retaining the 2 front drive bays. :party:
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
              X