Project NoName

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That's a powerful monster. Nice rig sir, very good looking!

Comment

Thanks buddy, Im not 100% satisfied with the cable management and the water pipes but hope to resolve the pipes soon and the wiring maybe at the same time when I find a CNC I can use. Then I want to replace the entire motherboard tray with an all in one wireloom/distro plate/reservoir

Comment

Yes, Very nice build dknourek. Is that the case that comes with two 200mm front fans and if so do you think they could have been used with the 420 rad? Also there's a really good Aquaero Owners Club thread over at overclock.net if you want to look into pump failure alarms and system shutdown stuff.
          The SLOB : A 3570K Build
          Down & Out : A 2600K Build
          V-353 : A 4770K Build

Comment

Originally posted by wattermain View Post
            Yes, Very nice build dknourek. Is that the case that comes with two 200mm front fans and if so do you think they could have been used with the 420 rad? Also there's a really good Aquaero Owners Club thread over at overclock.net if you want to look into pump failure alarms and system shutdown stuff.
            Thanks wattermain , Im still not 100% satisfied with it and will most likely change the entire loop in the next couple weeks, I have to choose my time to work on it carefully due to Im swamped with work and its physically very hard for me to move the case around as I have a very bad shoulder injury that Im still waiting on to see if I need surgery or not but that story is for another day lol.

Yes the case is the Coolermaster H500P Mesh White and it did come with two 200mm white RGB fans but they died 4 days after I bought it and long story short took me about 1 day to get approval to be sent new fans from Coolermaster and 8 weeks of emails after to actually get the fans and then they sent me the wrong ones in the end and has since never replied to any of my emails so odds of me buying a new case from CM are pretty slim although I absolutely love the look of the new Cosmos C700M haha. I went with the 140mm fans as I love that size of fan and had the LL's from the previous air cooled build but may change them out for the NZXT ARGB fans I have in another case as they push more air than the Corsair ones.

Although I dont really need the extra airflow right now as I discovered today. By trade I am a 3D technical animator and VFX artist ( I rendered Seboo's case for the Mod competition) and ran a render over 5 hours today with the 2990WX pinned at 100% usage and 3600Mhz and it topped out at 43C to 44C so I am very happy with that as most jobs lately have it pinned at 100% for 8 to 15 days at a time anyway Im babbling too much lol.

Thanks for the info on the Aquaero club, Ill definitely look them up

Comment

Working...
            X